Reviews for Son of the Underworld
MattKennedy chapter 13 . 9/2
Hahaha! I love that Percy led the police on a crazy car chase. :) Poor Percy. Hopefully things will be at least a little bit better down in the Underworld.
TheLoneWander11 chapter 13 . 8/11
I really do like this story. The amount of creativity is amazing and the way you portray a son of hades being feared and left by everyone he calls a friend is amazing. I'm really enjoying this story and I can't wait until you update ;D
TheLoneWander11 chapter 1 . 8/9
Bro, I'd become a hero, all would remember me. And then right before I was about to do something really important that wasn't a quest I'd just OD on ambrosia. I would be the best hero with the stupidest death. Also. If a child of Hephaestus with the control over flames or a child of Hesta OD on ambrosia would they die from the flames? I mean they're immune to fire so could they OD on the stuff?
OnyxCipherLeficentEmrysRomanov chapter 6 . 8/8
WELL LUKE YOU ARE A DIGRACE TO SLYTHERIN WHILE WE ARE CUNNING AND AMBITIOUS WE ARE LOYAL TO ARE HOUSE
OnyxCipherLeficentEmrysRomanov chapter 4 . 8/8
Iris not Isis, Isis is the goddess of Marrige, and 2 other things, EGYPTIAN GODDESS
OnyxCipherLeficentEmrysRomanov chapter 1 . 8/8
I would overdose Ambrosia like crazy
Update hero of two worlds
Belanore chapter 13 . 8/7
Really good x) I like it xD I'm eager to see the next chapter xD
TheOnlineAnarchy chapter 13 . 8/5
Probably really old and I know you dont want to hear it but please update soon.
TheOnlineAnarchy chapter 1 . 8/5
GIVE ME MORE AMBROSIA!
Badger33 chapter 13 . 8/3
This story is AMAZINGLY AWESOME so far, and I can't wait to see what happens next, and what Ares probably has stuck up his 't wait to read more!
sasy39 chapter 10 . 7/26
I'm really loving this
I find your take on things interesting and refreshing
pls can you update soon as I want to know whats going to happen next
:) :) :)
babasosis chapter 7 . 7/18
I liked the premise of the story, but it hurt reading through these chapters. I don't understand why Percy wants people to like him so much. Someone shows him the slightest bit of kindness and he holds on to it. After so many years of people disliking or avoiding him wouldn't he turn jaded? Like he would stop caring about what others thought about him. The campers haven't really done anything decent for him and yet they've tried to kill him like three times. How far could they push him before he snaps, yet here he is apologizing for stuff that isn't his fault.
Casual Reader chapter 13 . 7/9
While the premise is interesting, you're slowly losing my interest with the way you've handled events since Percy left the camp. It's probably just me since no one in the reviews seems to feel this way, but it sorta looks like you're rushing through the events of the book. Even worse, it's more or less exactly from canon so nothing really feels impactful in anyway. It looks like you're just shoving pointless angst towards Percy for no reason as, in the grand scheme so far, nothings changed at all about his character. I also don't see an overall point in having Ares as an involved character. Having Ares on the quests might sound cool, it really takes away the whole danger element from the quest.
It doesn't really matter what I think, you write what you want to write. I remember liking your story a few years back and I just wanted to voice my opinion about it.
drizma chapter 13 . 7/7
I loathe misspelled words and usually don't read more than a chapter of a story that has them, but this is too good not to read.