Reviews for Son of the Underworld
AW0L chapter 7 . 5/22
please update
TheOnyxSnake chapter 7 . 5/19
Please don't make percy go to Luke's side I want him in hades side and his Godmother, pwease!
Khaorethena chapter 7 . 5/15
This is an amazing story!

Please update as soon as possible, but please don't push yourself too much.

And I beg you, please no ship. Ships tend to get in the way. Make the romance, please a small amount only. Or keep Percy as a loner. This story is so good I will hate to abandon it :(
BladeDiAngelo255 chapter 7 . 5/15
Type your review for this chapter here...
YepTheRebel chapter 7 . 5/15
Hey, I really like your story, it's lovely. However Percy is slightly occ. He's really clingy and desperate. Which, even tough I don't really like the changes, I do understand. What I do really think is going to far, is Percy asking Hades not to claim him. Because that wouldn't be something Percy would ask. He would also probably think about other things than, that people don't like him because he is the son of hades. Most likely he would be a sea Brain and find it out after like a year, or at least a few days. He would also be curious about Hades and most likely have asked about all the things he didn't understand. Or something like that, I just can't see Percy doing something like that. But next to that I really like the story. It is written quite nice, but you have to look out for grammar and spelling mistakes. Also I'm very curious what will happen when Percy will meet Bianca and Nico! Also when Bianca joins the hunters. Really excited about that. Go on like this! \(_)/
Dragonhitter chapter 7 . 5/14
Nice, a bit slow without any real action but still a good story
Son of Tyche chapter 6 . 5/14
That was awesome can't wait till hades claims him
chapter 7

Really great chapter and i'm glad that you're back with this story. and i'm glad Percy is slowly making friends, i glad you're develpoming Beckendorf , Castor and Pollux more because their roles in books weren't very big. Will is possibly feelings towards Percy and if you decide make them couple i support you. Luke is obivously crush in Percy too, but he's clearly more insane and affected by Kronos.

I have two ideas to you if you're interested it. When Percy goes retrieve Master Bolt like books
he could chose Beckendorf and Will joining him in his quest. Because Will has medical knowledge and Beckendorf has mechanical skills who could be useful places like Love Tunnel. Also Percy
could probably be more symphatecic toward with curses like Medusa and Minotaur. Because he understands what it feels like be feared and hated.
One Smart Waffle chapter 7 . 5/13
Love this story so much, can't wait for the next update!
anonymous2033 chapter 7 . 5/13
Welcome Back man, and perfect chapter, nice history!
Furionknight chapter 7 . 5/13
I look forward to more :)
Update soon please I love this story
Kendra Dhyanna chapter 7 . 5/13
No sé. Realmente no sé.

Todos los detalles son geniales, me encantan las descripciones. Las interacciones brillantes.

Pero Percy no me convence, es demasiado simple y crédulo, no sé, no me parece convincente
ShadowGallade chapter 7 . 5/13
It's seems weird how much of an outcast you make Percy. Don't get me wrong I'm really enjoying this, but Nico was never treated this badly. Not sure what your pairing for Percy is, maybe someone immortal or something. Also maybe a Roman camper like Reyna as they seem to be more cut and dry, not basing everything around your godly parent.
Kitsune95 chapter 7 . 5/13
interesting. Though i truly hope Percy comes to accept Hades. Every story i have found with him being Hades son, makes him evil. And i honestly believe that Percy's character can overcome it. HECK! You are putting a /lot/ more into the fear/death aura. It, in cannon, never affected Percy, Annabeth, or Grover. (speaking about Bianca and Nico). PLus where is Persephone. Earlier you made it seem like she would be watching him. She is no where, and i honestly think she would do so, because in a way, Percy his hers as much as Salley's. Though, i do like how Hades has always been there for Percy. looking forward to reading more, but if it follows the current path i see, Percy going evil, I can only say, good work, but not my cup of tea anymore.