Reviews for Son of the Underworld
Jasongraceforeve chapter 3 . 18h
This is amazing!
twinsouls chapter 1 . 1/13
me and all my damn friends would overdose on ambrosia then annoy the piss out of pops untill we can leave again -signed fellow demigod roxas son of hades
Paramonidos chapter 4 . 12/13/2019
1) Hercules/Heracles is a bitch
2) Alecto would've never been at Yancy Academy, they only follow orders of the god of the Dead, and Hades would know if Perseus was his son, and Alecto would've never attacked, instead taking care of him from the beginning.
DreamyKitty25 chapter 16 . 7/18/2019
Hi! I love your story! Do you have an idea of when Son og the Underworld 2 comes out? Anyway, thanks for this amazing story and plot3
thunderofdeath97 chapter 16 . 7/14/2019
percy is pathetic
Wika0304 chapter 16 . 7/9/2019
please update, it's great
Guest chapter 16 . 7/3/2019
Please update, I love it
LeoFIREvaldez chapter 14 . 5/6/2019
Hades grimaced. "I hope not. She would be eating her own subjects, and most subjects hate that."

Wait a minute... MOST?!
Ariadne.queen.of.the.seas chapter 3 . 4/12/2019
this story made me want to kill everything so depressing i love it
TheAttemptedWriter chapter 16 . 4/5/2019
So, overall I liked the story, however the overall ending is a bit disappointed. The way Hades acted when he met with Percy in person felt a bit strange, considering how he'd been talking to him before. It felt a bit too cold or formal, though maybe that was the point seeing as Percy said not to claim him. Then there was the bit with the earing and hoping for a girl, which I felt was just unnecessary. I get that a big point of this story is that Percy has a hard life and all that, but he deserves a break. His father should have been that break, not someone who just makes him feel even worse.

The Ares fight, I feel it could have been avoided. I was interested in the prospect of a friendship with Ares, I thought it would be a cool dynamic plus this way he'd have at least two Olympians covering his back, Ares and Apollo.

Speaking of gods, I also feel Hestia should have maybe taken more chances to speak with him, or at least make him feel at home. It would have given Percy at least one definite bright light to look forward to.

Persephone, I expected more of. We didn't actually get much from her and she felt kinda off. She felt like she was being nice to Percy and Percy Nature spirits be nice because she would get something out of it.

Lastly is the servitude to Poseidon which... I just find unpleasant. I get Percy needs people to protect him when Zeus finds out he is a son of Hades, but he got off just fine when people knew he was Poseidon's kid in canon. He likely would've been just as fine, seeing as he still exposed a traitor and returned the Master Bolt. Zeus would be angered with Hades, but for doing them such a favor, Zeus wouldn't kill him. Especially not with Poseidon around. He wouldn't have his explicit protection, but he'd also owe Percy for clearing his name. He would at least speak up and change Zeus' mind. This servitude thing does feel like slavery, and it's just not pleasant. I think I would have preferred it if Percy pulled a Nico, left camp and didn't look back. Maybe occasionally come back to check up on camp to see how Chiron and Mr. D are doing. Not like they could stop him from Shadow Travelling.

Overall it's a very solid story with a pretty iffy ending.
TheAttemptedWriter chapter 6 . 4/4/2019
I love this dynamic with Dionysus and Percy, it's different from the usual, "Blah blah" whatever. It shows he can care when it matters, that he is there when it matters. Something the books did show sometimes, but everyone either uses too much, or seems to forget. This, this feels just right.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/29/2019
Pls hurry up with Son of the Underworld 2, this is one of my favourite Percy Jackson fanfics
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2019
Me I would have a high chance of overdosing on ambrosia
Kuchiki Erza chapter 6 . 2/25/2019
”well excuse me princess.”... Zelda much? xD
Nargelz chapter 3 . 2/23/2019
So it’s only by chance she stopped somewhere else that she ended up with hades and not posioden and on what would have been the same trip