Reviews for Son of the Underworld
Guest chapter 7 . 11/15/2021
"Poseidon came out of nowhere and slapped him with a tuna fish."

LOL I'M DYING!
ROFLMAO!
THIS IS JUST TOO FUNNY!
qwertyuiop123214685 chapter 16 . 9/14/2021
Hey, this story is great, would really appreciate it if you could advise on where to find the "son of the underworld: 2" or if you've not written it yet Update soon!
Syenous chapter 4 . 8/9/2021
bruhhhhhhhhh change his middle name
covid-19 suck it chapter 1 . 6/30/2021
I would totally overdose on ambrosia because even though I die I die eating good food
TheGirlofManyFloods chapter 1 . 5/16/2021
Probably me. My hand is raised!
Guest chapter 16 . 3/26/2021
No goodness or happiness at all. No light at the end of the tunnel. Just shit piled on top of shit for poor Percy.
TheWritingFreakIsBack chapter 9 . 3/6/2021
""I'm fine," Annabeth mumbled her pupils blow wide.
"Right," Luke said. "And I'm secretly a Titan""

LUKE NO!
Silver3567 chapter 16 . 3/3/2021
So where's the second part again?
Silver3567 chapter 1 . 3/2/2021
Well nice chappie as always... (LOL I'm rereading this for inspiration)
Isahh chapter 16 . 1/23/2021
Really enjoyed the story. Any chance of a sequel? I would love to read more!
acesznnn chapter 4 . 1/1/2021
Hercules? really?
sparta300 chapter 1 . 11/8/2020
Ok I saw Apollyon say something that is wrong, also btw this was great. Your writing is great as well. Plus what he said about Hades children is totally wrong. Nico was really happy and energetic at the beginning and Bianca was just cold because of their tough childhood. But even she was friendly.
LuciferNightflo chapter 16 . 10/27/2020
I like this. Good writing
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2020
I would
Guest chapter 8 . 9/28/2020
The premise of this story sounded pretty interesting and the beginning was rather good but as I read the later chapters I’m starting to wonder why the hell is Percy so fucking weak. Is he mentally retarded or just fucking stupid? Like why the hell would someone just ducking torture themselves everyday by being in a place where no one clearly accepts them and then feeling hurt when no one likes them. I mean this shit is starting to get old and tiring real fast. Is he that fucking starved for friends or acceptance? Also every time he can’t take it and snaps, it only lasts for a very brief amount of time which there’s no point to him snapping in the first place if his anger ia just gonna drain away the next second. And that thing with the gods liking him, it’s not useful at all if the demigods hate him, I mean it’s just gonna make him an outcast. I enjoyed reading this story at first but now I’m just frustrated. Nevertheless, you put some effort into writing this so I wish you best of luck in your future pieces