Reviews for The Show Must Go On
velvetlaburnum chapter 18 . 2/26
Omg I am shaking! So much emotions and feels and gahhhh I just love it! I have been binge-reading this fic for two days now and this definitely has to be one of my favorite South Park fics, besides “I’m Bored, You’re Amorous”. Bunny is my favorite SP ship, and I feel like you really did Kenny and Butters justice, just by how well you portrayed them. It’s so fascinating! These characters feel like actual real people, not silly slap-stick fourth-graders on Comedy Central! The idea of a crime/romance plot surrounding South Park was really cool too! It was super awkward though because I was reading the lemon scenes while my mom was in the same room and I didn’t know whether I should be scared or aroused lol! But yeah, props to you for writing sexy sex scenes between Kenny and Butters lol! I think a short sequel or a one-shot sequel to this story would be amazing! I really want to make fan art for this fic, and I think I will once I have time aside from college! Phenomenal work! Thank you for being such a talented, good-quality writer! I hope I can write a SP fic as good as this one, one day! :)
AutisticyetAwesome chapter 8 . 1/28
I’m going to fucking cry this is so beautiful
Guest chapter 18 . 12/24/2017
Fuck you I am crying so hard rn
Guest chapter 18 . 10/2/2017
Oh, my poor and fragile heart! Ow! This was so painful! You bastard, why do you make the pain so real? You sick and terrible person I love you! All joking aside, this was an amazing read. Very gritty, I got a noir vibe from it kinda. Beautiful ending, not a happy one, not a sad one, just two people in love with each other going wherever they please. Writing style is very well developed, would have loved to read a lengthier version of this, but alas, tis mainly just practice on . Hard to fing good, novel length stories on here.

You're gonna carry that weight.
Cgepanda chapter 18 . 12/4/2016
This was absolutely, hands down, the best South Park fanfiction I've ever read! THANK YOU SO MUCH
LyraMusica chapter 18 . 11/8/2016
OMG! THANK YOU! This is seriously the BEST fic that I have read in such a long time! I really never thought that I would read a South Park fic no less since it isn't exactly my favorite show (more of a pass time show to watch when I'm bored) but I soon got into the Bunny pairing after I fell in love with both of their characters and interactions in the show. I'm also a male slash as well as female slash fan xD

Anyways, I really LOVE the plot of the story and how the characters were portrayed. Reading from Kenny's POV, you just wanted to hug him throughout the story with how hard his life is and how seemingly also how many people don't care about him. Also loved Butter's backstory as a soldier and what a total badass you made him xD The Bunny relationship was just magical and how it develops throughout. You can really feel how much they love each other. Also, can I say that you write AMAZING sex scenes. Some of the best that I have ever read ;) I love how everything all came together in the end as well though I was as surprised as Kenny over the Kyle/Tweek at the end xD

Anywhoo, this was a really amazing story! Seriously, terrific job :)
trunks111 chapter 18 . 10/22/2016
this fic was fucking amazing
spacebunnies chapter 9 . 10/18/2016
I'm crying, I love the way you write sm,, This chapters end was to damn cute and u made me the ultimate bunny trash goD ily I'm srry
tododekukunlmao chapter 4 . 6/11/2016
there go my stolovan dreams.
tasha bee chapter 18 . 3/31/2016
im crying and am a fuckm mess right now dont loook at me oh gd
pretty sure i screamed "ITS SO GOOD" at my screen a billion times while reading this oh geeze
MoonPrincessDiana chapter 18 . 1/6/2016
This is actually my second time I've read through this story, and I usually don't read a fan fiction more than once..I freaking LOVE this story. Your depiction of both Butters and Kenny are my favorite in any Bunny fic I've ever read, and I've read quite a few. Thank you so much for writing this amazing story!
SBello chapter 17 . 12/20/2015
I guess I just thought I was done reviewing. I also really want to say I loved how you handled Butter's character being a veteran and dealing with the problems that went along with that. That was amazing and I'm so glad it has been read by so many people. Those men and women lose so much and don't always have someone there for them.

There was just so much character to the Butter's in this story and I really wish I would of seen more of his side of the story. Which is a great thing because you made me really reaaaally attached to this character (like I wasn't already). You made me mourn for him and the burdens on his shoulders, but not once did it take away from the woes that Kenny was facing. I loved the story and your characterization so much.

I'm gushing over here. My fave may be set to a completely neutral expression, but on the inside I'm exploding.
SBello chapter 18 . 12/20/2015
This sorry gave me all the feels. All. Of. Them. You deserve a long drawn out review, but I've been reading all day and at a loss for words.

To be honest my favorite part was Tweek slitting the man's neck. It was just so hardcore and random. There was so much right in the story! Not a single thing was out of place it was thorough and thought out. You put this together like a beautiful puzzle.

Kenny and Butters and so damaged and perfect for each other. I just want to punch a wall I'm so emotional right now. I pull just hug you for writing such an awesome story.

The one thing I want to mention and it's so trivial it doesn't matter is if Butter's was inside and in uniform he wouldn't be wearing his cover(hat).

I wish Butter would of gotten a by more screen time, but this story is about Kenny and his journey. I know.

Keep up the good work!
Baby pink 'n Baby blue chapter 18 . 7/11/2015
This fic was so f*cking amazing, like my heart was riding a rollercoaster or something. All those cute moments, the dangerous, the heart-wrenching ones - it was so good to read! (examples: Karen, Stan and his family, Kyle, Tweek Tweak, ...)

A long time ago (around 5 years) I read another South Park story and it feels so nostalgic... your fic reminded me of it.

Thanks for everything, I just wanted to review even though you completed "The Show Must Go On" years ago and you already have 300 reviews. I hesitated before reviewing because of it but I thought "Why don't I just give you the 301st review? Who cares?". I hope that you still like to write or whatever hobby you have and enjoy it like I do enjoy mine. Keep up with the good work! :)
MassOfMen chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
I love this story so much...