Reviews for Cameron's Legacy
Reichenfaust chapter 8 . 7/31
Have to say, I loved this tale. Even though I am extremely late coming into reading it, I love the premise and idea. You took apart ComStar so well, with one freakin man, then a planet, and so one. Epic. I hoped there was a sequel, regarding the Clan Invasion, but as I can see, like you said, there's not enough interest.

Still, I just wanted to say, spectacular story, I really enjoyed it.
MB80 chapter 8 . 12/18/2014
Great story, not often you find a well written story that's not HP on this site.
cko2 chapter 8 . 12/15/2014
Just got done reading the story and must say wow, talk about playing the long game and really sticking to comstar. Very well written.
cko2 chapter 3 . 12/14/2014
So far a out half way though and its a amazing story so far.
Illuviar chapter 8 . 12/10/2014
This is one great story!
Illuviar chapter 4 . 12/10/2014
Splendid chapter! :D
Illuviar chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Awesome first chapter!
Rogue15 chapter 8 . 10/10/2014
Not that familiar with the setting, never really go into it. Still, gave this a shot on a recommendation from SpaceBattles and am glad I did. It was very enjoyable story and really shows some of the possibilities in the setting when things are done right.

Thanks for the read.
Narf the Mouse chapter 8 . 8/24/2014
Winning a war means conquering an enemy; winning a peace means conquering yourself.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Conflict is eternal, as is its progeny; war.

Simple as. This is idealistic and naive. And boring actually, the same as millions of other fictions really.
MrEmperor chapter 8 . 3/28/2014
Well, I’m glad I spotted this one. Quite interesting, and if you ever come back to this, I’d follow along.
Wargamer08 chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
I liked what you've written with regard to your Harry Potter and Warhammer 40k stories so I thought I would give the rest a shot.

I enjoyed the story. I felt that it could have been expanded upon more in the center of the arc. I don't know if that was a conscious choice, or simply lack of interest.

I'm going to take a look at your professional works again.
TxA-GunFighter chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
Very good chapter.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
Very good chapter.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
Awesome chapter to a fine story.

58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »