Reviews for Cameron's Legacy
shocked chapter 8 . 11/27/2016
More interest needed? How the heck is that possible? This is, simply put, OUTSTANDING. If I tecall correctly, the Clan invasion is next, and with the IS being far more modernized the only true advantage they have is their literal breeding for and genetic engineering of warriors. Even that is a bit offset by the now potential for incresed experience over time for IS military personnel with longevity treatments in play. No matter how good your nreeding, experience far more often trumps it. With the wolves as the ones doing the intel work and being actually on the IS side of it, the other Clans won't know what industrial shredder they are running in to. Heck they might not make it in past the periphary and Caph gets to absorb them all. It'd be amusing as all get out if that happened.
Veldin chapter 8 . 11/25/2016
Very good! I do wonder how the clan invasion would of gone.
SidenPryde chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
Awesome fic. Loved it.
Tsamoka chapter 8 . 5/1/2016
I'm sure this question has been asked before, but it's one I feel I should ask for myself. What about the Clans? I'm not familiar with the timeline of Battletech, but I would imagine that the Clan invasion of the inner sphere would be a highly significant event. One possibly worthy of writing a sequel about? :)
ex-ellent chapter 8 . 3/13/2016
Ah wonderful story. Well written. Thanks!
Reichenfaust chapter 8 . 7/31/2015
Have to say, I loved this tale. Even though I am extremely late coming into reading it, I love the premise and idea. You took apart ComStar so well, with one freakin man, then a planet, and so one. Epic. I hoped there was a sequel, regarding the Clan Invasion, but as I can see, like you said, there's not enough interest.

Still, I just wanted to say, spectacular story, I really enjoyed it.
MB80 chapter 8 . 12/18/2014
Great story, not often you find a well written story that's not HP on this site.
cko2 chapter 8 . 12/15/2014
Just got done reading the story and must say wow, talk about playing the long game and really sticking to comstar. Very well written.
cko2 chapter 3 . 12/14/2014
So far a out half way though and its a amazing story so far.
Illuviar chapter 8 . 12/10/2014
This is one great story!
Illuviar chapter 4 . 12/10/2014
Splendid chapter! :D
Illuviar chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Awesome first chapter!
Rogue15 chapter 8 . 10/10/2014
Not that familiar with the setting, never really go into it. Still, gave this a shot on a recommendation from SpaceBattles and am glad I did. It was very enjoyable story and really shows some of the possibilities in the setting when things are done right.

Thanks for the read.
Narf the Mouse chapter 8 . 8/24/2014
Winning a war means conquering an enemy; winning a peace means conquering yourself.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Conflict is eternal, as is its progeny; war.

Simple as. This is idealistic and naive. And boring actually, the same as millions of other fictions really.