Reviews for Cameron's Legacy
TxA-GunFighter chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Very good start.

cklammer chapter 8 . 3/15/2013
I have read the whole tale in one go. A very nice effort.

Keeping Caph hidden all this Time is amazing.

I am looking forward to the sequel.
Thomas chapter 8 . 3/5/2013
Interesting fic, I quite liked it!
Wolfman-053 chapter 8 . 12/27/2012
What about the Clans? What happens when they come calling in 3050?
Tinnock chapter 8 . 12/24/2012
Great Story, I really enjoyed reading it, I sincerely hope you write more of this series
SkyChain chapter 8 . 12/23/2012
Personally I leved this story. I would also like to see a hundred or so years down the road, when humanity encounters aliens. Then insert them into a crossover universe. B5, or Mass Effect would be cool, maybe into BSG somewhere in the middle.

Thanks for the story.
DITgrue chapter 8 . 12/23/2012
shotgun wedding: does this actually convey the meaning you intended? After all, it's fast but not forced - closer to an elopement. (Except without the usual connotations of family disapproval and possible flight, but I've seen it used without either of those before.)
alichi chapter 8 . 12/23/2012
Was a great story. Sad it has reached it's end but I'm also looking forward to whatever you will writ next.
Akira Stridder chapter 8 . 12/23/2012
I thank you for finishing this story! It was enjoyable to read and a spectacular finish. Your one of the unique authors that finished thier story till the end.
Joshua chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
I like this, thanks for the story. Please continue...
Rc1212 chapter 7 . 6/30/2012
Well this is one of the most interesting BT stories I have read.

I look forward to seeing more.

Keep up the awesome work and good luck!
Abaddon953 chapter 7 . 6/20/2012

Love the story so far. I generally don't read non-crossover fanfics, with the exception of Naruto, but this has definitely made my favorites list. I'm looking forward to reading more of it.

alichi chapter 7 . 5/13/2012
Wow what a chapter. Love it! Glad to see Amanda and Amalinda again.

Looking forward to the Brutal Harry sequel.
Kitsune chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
Good fight. One of the best space battles I hace ever read. Thank you.
miner249er chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
the battle was very well written
58 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »