Reviews for Cameron's Legacy
MrEmperor chapter 8 . 3/28/2014
Well, I’m glad I spotted this one. Quite interesting, and if you ever come back to this, I’d follow along.
Wargamer08 chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
I liked what you've written with regard to your Harry Potter and Warhammer 40k stories so I thought I would give the rest a shot.

I enjoyed the story. I felt that it could have been expanded upon more in the center of the arc. I don't know if that was a conscious choice, or simply lack of interest.

I'm going to take a look at your professional works again.
TxA-GunFighter chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
Very good chapter.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
Very good chapter.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
Awesome chapter to a fine story.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Very good start.

cklammer chapter 8 . 3/15/2013
I have read the whole tale in one go. A very nice effort.

Keeping Caph hidden all this Time is amazing.

I am looking forward to the sequel.
Thomas chapter 8 . 3/5/2013
Interesting fic, I quite liked it!
Wolfman-053 chapter 8 . 12/27/2012
What about the Clans? What happens when they come calling in 3050?
Tinnock chapter 8 . 12/24/2012
Great Story, I really enjoyed reading it, I sincerely hope you write more of this series
SkyChain chapter 8 . 12/23/2012
Personally I leved this story. I would also like to see a hundred or so years down the road, when humanity encounters aliens. Then insert them into a crossover universe. B5, or Mass Effect would be cool, maybe into BSG somewhere in the middle.

Thanks for the story.
DITgrue chapter 8 . 12/23/2012
shotgun wedding: does this actually convey the meaning you intended? After all, it's fast but not forced - closer to an elopement. (Except without the usual connotations of family disapproval and possible flight, but I've seen it used without either of those before.)
alichi chapter 8 . 12/23/2012
Was a great story. Sad it has reached it's end but I'm also looking forward to whatever you will writ next.
Akira Stridder chapter 8 . 12/23/2012
I thank you for finishing this story! It was enjoyable to read and a spectacular finish. Your one of the unique authors that finished thier story till the end.
Joshua chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
I like this, thanks for the story. Please continue...
63 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »