Reviews for Cameron's Legacy
WBH21C chapter 6 . 5/1/2012
OUTSTANDING!
Akira Stridder chapter 6 . 4/29/2012
whoa! man this is getting good!
RoyalTwinFangs chapter 6 . 4/28/2012
I hope you update faster. Update soon.
alichi chapter 6 . 4/28/2012
The plot thickens, looking forward to what will happen.
ByLanternLight chapter 6 . 4/28/2012
That is going to be one hell of a wedding. The subtitle's missing, by the way.

4/5
drakensis chapter 6 . 4/28/2012
I'm loving it.

One nitpick, you have the CTA planning to release anti-aging treatments in 2030. I presume you mean 3030.
Kitsune chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I tend to find your stories tend to be a little dry, but well written. Thank you for another one.
Sieben Nightwing chapter 5 . 3/5/2012
while it will be sad to see you go on hiatus, it will be rather fun to see what the foruth succession war has in laughs and tears for us. I hope to see you with another chapter out soon enough, but hell, if nothing else, just keep on blasting out new chapters and lets get this show on the road. This last chapter was awesome, and I am very excited for the next one. Best of luck and i'll se you next chapter!
alichi chapter 5 . 3/4/2012
GREAT chapter! Best alert update this week without question.

I liked the philosophy discussion.

Looking forward to the next part.
Akira Stridder chapter 5 . 3/4/2012
this just got more interesting! man I am a somewhat a big mech fan and your story takes the cake!
syed chapter 4 . 2/5/2012
This is one of the best Btech stories around. UNique and different focus, makes a new form to the series.

So LC and FS updates their industry. I wonder if they will share the Black box tech, in exchange to a cheep HPG network for their space. It would encourage them to have more security for comms then. It will release them from some of their control of comstar, while ensuring they cant be indicted.

WHile caph is against a 4th SW, operation doppleganger and the fact the chancelor is mad, they may be on their side with this one.

If the combine will receive less upgrades, then the LC could take over the rasulogue worlds completly, while ensuring the FS border remains intact on the combine border.

The league may be inclined to back the attack on the capellans as it would net them more worlds.
alichi chapter 4 . 2/5/2012
Love fics like these that take empire-building and development into multiple centuries. This story is definitely up there among my favourites like voider's 'Empress in the shadows', keiranhalcyon2010's 'Exodus of Stars' and similar works.

It's just damn sad that finding fics like these is all but impossible thanks to the sites search engine (implement tags damit!) and how uninformative the summaries can be.

Haven't read much Mechwarrior/Battletech fanfics and know almost nothing from cannon sources but having read 'Fifth Column' by The Evil Author and keiranhalcyon2010's 'Exodus of Stars' together with your work I'm definitely going to dig deeper and search for more fics based there.

Only complaint I really have is that you could have had more scenes with characters over the years talking about how things are going and how things have changed, you know, general slice-of-life stuff to give Ceph's advances more weight. Maybe showing a few emergencies/problems they have had getting things to work like they want to or how they have avoided major disasters instead of the incredibly smooth timeline synopsis you have.

Not that there is anything wrong with how you have written it, just thought to give at least some constructive criticism in this review :P

Looking forward to chapter five and finding out where things will end up. Hope your Muse has enough oomph to get you inspired for both your E-publishing efforts and your fanfics :)
Sieben Nightwing chapter 4 . 2/5/2012
This is amazing. There are so many things that you could put into this story it isn't even funny. I really hope you continue this story and its awesome laughs. I didn't see anything that seemed out of place, so keep up the great work. I'll see you next chapter!
cj-cold chapter 4 . 2/4/2012
Nice update.

I do wish we had a view into how the Periphery states are now after the Renaissance that had taken place.

I wonder how long it took Katrina and Hanse to send ships out to the Periphery to gather info and return the long way instead of trusting Comstar.

I look forward to what effect the CTA will have on the Inner Sphere. Comstars reaction should also be interesting.

More soon please.
Akira Stridder chapter 4 . 2/4/2012
woow! what a chapter! so much history there and then...
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »