Reviews for Cameron's Legacy
Rc1212 chapter 7 . 6/30/2012
Well this is one of the most interesting BT stories I have read.

I look forward to seeing more.

Keep up the awesome work and good luck!
Abaddon953 chapter 7 . 6/20/2012
Hi,

Love the story so far. I generally don't read non-crossover fanfics, with the exception of Naruto, but this has definitely made my favorites list. I'm looking forward to reading more of it.

Cheers,

Abaddon953
alichi chapter 7 . 5/13/2012
Wow what a chapter. Love it! Glad to see Amanda and Amalinda again.

Looking forward to the Brutal Harry sequel.
Kitsune chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
Good fight. One of the best space battles I hace ever read. Thank you.
miner249er chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
the battle was very well written
ByLanternLight chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
Good chapter. Not too heavy on the technical details like Weber does, while still managing to give a sense of scale to the combat. The imagery of the final nuclear strike on the Calvin Joliet was particularly vivid. One thing I would suggest is less retreading of Cameron Ivo's impressive deeds- while obviously the impetus for all these events, and important to the characters they are being related to,, to the readers it is something they read about firsthand and in more detail not too much earlier. 5/5.
WBH21C chapter 6 . 5/1/2012
OUTSTANDING!
Akira Stridder chapter 6 . 4/29/2012
whoa! man this is getting good!
RoyalTwinFangs chapter 6 . 4/28/2012
I hope you update faster. Update soon.
alichi chapter 6 . 4/28/2012
The plot thickens, looking forward to what will happen.
ByLanternLight chapter 6 . 4/28/2012
That is going to be one hell of a wedding. The subtitle's missing, by the way.

4/5
drakensis chapter 6 . 4/28/2012
I'm loving it.

One nitpick, you have the CTA planning to release anti-aging treatments in 2030. I presume you mean 3030.
Kitsune chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I tend to find your stories tend to be a little dry, but well written. Thank you for another one.
Sieben Nightwing chapter 5 . 3/5/2012
while it will be sad to see you go on hiatus, it will be rather fun to see what the foruth succession war has in laughs and tears for us. I hope to see you with another chapter out soon enough, but hell, if nothing else, just keep on blasting out new chapters and lets get this show on the road. This last chapter was awesome, and I am very excited for the next one. Best of luck and i'll se you next chapter!
alichi chapter 5 . 3/4/2012
GREAT chapter! Best alert update this week without question.

I liked the philosophy discussion.

Looking forward to the next part.
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »