Reviews for One Night Gone Wong
Clack-WWBM-Lover chapter 9 . 5/9/2013
This is one of a kind! Please update very soon!
Slade.is.teh.pwn chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Nooooooo not Joker! This is awesome, Jason doesn't get enough credit in fanfiction :3 love it
Chaseha-Wing chapter 9 . 7/28/2012
You know... um... yeah fighting... do you want me to be honest on the fight scene, or no?
Ah well, interesting development, I liked the idea but the delivery needs some work. No offence but people just don't go 'poof' and fall in love with their captors, and likewise two extreme martial artists and professional fighters just don't lose to the joker, without some major cheating... So the IDEA works, but as I said, the delivery to HOW it happened needs work.
Still, at least you stopped with the sexual harassment, because that was just NOT Jason... you still haven't explained WHY he's hanging out with those scumbags.
Chaseha-Wing chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
Stockholm Syndrome?
Wow, that's... not good. especially now that the Joker's here.
Chaseha-Wing chapter 6 . 7/28/2012
So... what's with your red Hood too (Though I'm glad u stopped the sexual assault)? He's an antihero, not a criminal... Oh well, with any luck Tim will figure it all out soon and rescue Dick AGAIN.
Chaseha-Wing chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
Jason would never sexually assault someone. I can bet my life on that. He will murder, steal, threaten, decapitate, torture, curse and cause as much trouble as humanly possible; but rape and sexual assault is a line he will NEVER cross (Also, that other stuff he does is mostly for the crooked scum, he'd never hurt an innocent).
That said, Dick's also being a bit OOC before this chapter, and why would Tim listen to Dick? Tim's his own vigilante now, he doesn't NEED to take orders from anyone anymore (he dissed the 'side kick' act years ago).
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 9 . 7/27/2012
Woah, such a fast update! Thanks :)
Damn, things are just getting better and better by the minute. The suspense is really keeping me on my toes.
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 8 . 7/27/2012
Dun dun dun duuuuunnnnn... the Joker is here! It seems that a new twist will make things more intresting! I'm glad that you turned this into a JayDick story. I really love that pairing... thank Abby from tumblr if you ever find some of her JayDick art. That woman is talented!
Anyway, thanks for the new update and I really hope that you update agian soon :)
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 7 . 2/23/2012
Aw, in the end we saw the nice side of Jase over here :P

Hm, I wonder what other nicknames there is for a Jason? Jay, Jase, Jay Jay... can't really come up with any others. Anyway, thanks for updating again, I was starting to wonder if you would ever update at all!

Hn, this chapter was intresing, so please keep 'em coming! })i{(
PineappleScientist chapter 5 . 2/4/2012
Besides several spelling mistakes, it's a good story. However Jason is pretty out of character. I can deal with that, though.

Maybe you should get someone to beta your work before publishing? I think that's a good idea. I can get the gist of what you're saying perfectly however.
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 5 . 1/22/2012
Hmmm... intresting,

I really do hope that Rico Ricardo(Richard) does get to love jason... I kinnda like the pairing

So, PLEASE continue this!
potterinu chapter 5 . 12/10/2011
T rated. So this is as far as you plan to go sex wise? This already seems boarderline M rated.
DNWHDYD chapter 4 . 11/16/2011
Jason, what do you have in store for your beloved brother?
Muh chapter 4 . 11/16/2011
Update soon please I want to know what happens