Reviews for A Fire and a Shadow
jjr797 chapter 12 . 11/7/2014
Please love interest but also this is really nice, the idea of repo Nathan with real Nathan is really cool. Because in the song let the monster rise it kind of fits in. Love your story and can't way for more. Shilo deserves a mother figure in her also someone to call mom. I think it'll be nice to have a moment for them of being a family. Anyways, great job!
Emoen chapter 12 . 12/30/2012
That was way cute :)

(...which is good, cuz I was starting to worry that you had forgotten how to write a happy chapter... ;7 )
PrincelyMerchant chapter 12 . 12/24/2012
D'aww I squealed (quietly of course everyone is asleep) but this was an awesome update for bein short.

Definitely Keep up the good work :3

Romanadvoratrelunder AKA Fred chapter 11 . 8/4/2012
I love this. Just read it all, and I love it. This is very sweet. You couldn't be further from Repo! itself, but it's charming, in it's own way. I do hope you continue this, it's great! I expect chapters to be coming out soon :P
Emoen chapter 11 . 7/16/2012
It's been a while :) glad to see you're still around. I was afraid you'd given up on your stories.
PrincelyMerchant chapter 11 . 7/15/2012
Not exactly whiny but his normal growl but in a always ticked off Teen boy sort of way. you know I cant really describe it well through words but it was strange when I read through it in that voice.

and this chapter was good even if short I was beginin to wonder if you jumped off the face of the planet lol.

But Keep up the good work

Ibbi chapter 11 . 7/15/2012
Yes an update! I am quite fond of this little story of yours it has given me a few laughs as lay in a hospital bed.

I especially like how you do Nathan, not just because I like his character and Role play him myself, but how you stay true to his character even in funny and serious situations ( Well Nathan is king of serious but we ignore that...)

Phenoix is a great OC too. She has a very original background story that doesn't mirror any other Repo! Character. I also envy her great cooking skills I want that pancake flipping ability dammit! My friend who I made read some of this also agreedon this although I had to tell her it was a BIG no-no to role play her with me... She's yours! Though I admit I face palmed when she said 'Role play with her owner then?' I should have never suggested Pheniox meet Repo Nathan...

...Though that would be okay with me if she did *hint hint* Ah, I shouldn't make sub-plots in my head, sorry. Blame boredom and my over active imagination.

Lol. School kid Nate is priceless. I can see it now an over sized sweater vest, shorts to the knee and big glasses. Probably being wedgied by a younger Luigi...Let's face it.

Anyways, can't wait for another chapter... Or two *cough* Keep up the good work!
PrincelyMerchant chapter 10 . 5/16/2012
its like of course Repo would get all pissy when it comes to his fun down in the lab being pretty much stopped

and is it sad I read that line in 2 different voices Repo's normal one and then what I call 'Teenage Repo Nathan'?

but anyways keep up the good work

Emoen chapter 10 . 5/14/2012
It's sad that she's so bothered by staying with Nate and by Shilo's affection for her. I wonder why...and, did the Lina thing again :7

What game did you get lost in, if I may be so bold and nosy?
PrincelyMerchant chapter 9 . 4/28/2012
hehe so much Irony

Nathan Wallace Legal Assassin best Repo Man in Rotti's collection and yet he is bested by Operation... -dies laughing- Irony you are a cruel yet hilarious addition to any story XD

Keep It up

Emoen chapter 9 . 4/18/2012
Yay for updates! _ that was a cute chapter!

(...btw, you called Phoenix "Lina" when they were talkin about him being a surgeon...:7 Although I didn't mind-it felt like a subliminal message or somethin lol)
The Incredible Nameless Wonder chapter 8 . 4/4/2012
its barbies isnt it! i bet it is! update so i can tell myself im right for once!
PrincelyMerchant chapter 8 . 4/2/2012
Nice simply Nice

Keep it up

Emoen chapter 8 . 4/2/2012
I immediately thought of "Operation" :7 is that bad? Lol poor Nathan
Emoen chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
I finally got around to reading this story, and I quite like it :) it's simple, sweet, and understated-which is different, since nothing is simple and understated in Repo lol. I look forward to catching up with the rest of the story!