Reviews for The Best Possession
gaylelbf chapter 1 . 8/18
Wonderful story!
Krishnaa chapter 1 . 5/8
Well written...thanks for the good read...
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 1 . 4/16
THIS IS THE BEST THING. See, you made me respond in all caps, that's not a common occurrence. :)
Tonsoffandoms chapter 1 . 2/18
I should NOT have enjoyed this as much as I did. Possessive!Arthur is a weakness of mine...
Mistress Charon chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
Regardless of the dark implications, this was a lovely story about the strong friendship between Merlin and Arthur. Your imagery was beautiful, it was truly a treat to read, well done. I liked the ending, it connected well with the quote at the beginning.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
Beautiful writing. So descriptive. I was holding my breath through most of it.
summergirl404 chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
Amazing story, love it! :D
SunsetDawn420 chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
Hey!
Again, really nice story! I love it. One of your best I'd say. And you could even imagine further... I don't think you'd like to write more? Well... Still a great story.
Wildrop chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Adorable.
Thanks for writing!
ILikeToSneeze chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
This is by far one of the best (if not, then *the* best) Merlin fics I've read - definitely going into the favourites. Nice job!
Ladyliz2 chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Just re read it after a while and its still totally awesome
fandomgirlxx chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
I absolutely love this story, always searched for it so I could read it again and again before I had an account. So good, well done!
BreathingMagic chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
This was really great, I absolutely loved it! Brilliant reactions and emotions, and also nice and to the point, rea)y this had all one could wish for in a one-shot, great job!
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
Loved it. Thanks for writing and posting, it's appreciated.
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
A nice resolution to some rather heavy although admittedly not unexpected circumstances. Of course it wouldn't have lasted for very long as it is hard to contain the arguably strongest man around when you underestimate what he can do to you. Quite a fluffy ending and perhaps a near reveal as well. Thank you for posting this!