Reviews for The Best Possession
summergirl404 chapter 1 . 4/4
Amazing story, love it! :D
SunsetDawn420 chapter 1 . 2/18
Hey!
Again, really nice story! I love it. One of your best I'd say. And you could even imagine further... I don't think you'd like to write more? Well... Still a great story.
Wildrop chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Adorable.
Thanks for writing!
ILikeToSneeze chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
This is by far one of the best (if not, then *the* best) Merlin fics I've read - definitely going into the favourites. Nice job!
Ladyliz2 chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Just re read it after a while and its still totally awesome
fandomgirlxx chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
I absolutely love this story, always searched for it so I could read it again and again before I had an account. So good, well done!
BreathingMagic chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
This was really great, I absolutely loved it! Brilliant reactions and emotions, and also nice and to the point, rea)y this had all one could wish for in a one-shot, great job!
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
Loved it. Thanks for writing and posting, it's appreciated.
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
A nice resolution to some rather heavy although admittedly not unexpected circumstances. Of course it wouldn't have lasted for very long as it is hard to contain the arguably strongest man around when you underestimate what he can do to you. Quite a fluffy ending and perhaps a near reveal as well. Thank you for posting this!
Great-Need-to-Take-a-Nap chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
That was so beautiful! I loved it!
meriland25 chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Love this story, it's well written, in character and very interesting. Gotta love protectiveArthur :) Have a nice day
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
The truest friend anyone could have...
TardisAtHogwarts chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Great story. I think you made Merlin a little too graceful but he's not a Mary-sue so good job.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
This was very disturbing but oddly pleasing to read
I applaud you
doctorwhomanic chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
3 I love Merthur and this is an excellent onshot :)