Reviews for The Best Possession
XYZArtemis chapter 1 . 12/25/2017
Aw, Arthur is such a softy!
gaylelbf chapter 1 . 8/18/2017
Wonderful story!
Krishnaa chapter 1 . 5/8/2017
Well written...thanks for the good read...
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 1 . 4/16/2017
THIS IS THE BEST THING. See, you made me respond in all caps, that's not a common occurrence. :)
Tonsoffandoms chapter 1 . 2/18/2017
I should NOT have enjoyed this as much as I did. Possessive!Arthur is a weakness of mine...
Mistress Charon chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
Regardless of the dark implications, this was a lovely story about the strong friendship between Merlin and Arthur. Your imagery was beautiful, it was truly a treat to read, well done. I liked the ending, it connected well with the quote at the beginning.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
Beautiful writing. So descriptive. I was holding my breath through most of it.
summergirl404 chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
Amazing story, love it! :D
SunsetDawn420 chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
Hey!
Again, really nice story! I love it. One of your best I'd say. And you could even imagine further... I don't think you'd like to write more? Well... Still a great story.
Wildrop chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Adorable.
Thanks for writing!
ILikeToSneeze chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
This is by far one of the best (if not, then *the* best) Merlin fics I've read - definitely going into the favourites. Nice job!
Ladyliz2 chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Just re read it after a while and its still totally awesome
fandomgirlxx chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
I absolutely love this story, always searched for it so I could read it again and again before I had an account. So good, well done!
BreathingMagic chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
This was really great, I absolutely loved it! Brilliant reactions and emotions, and also nice and to the point, rea)y this had all one could wish for in a one-shot, great job!
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
Loved it. Thanks for writing and posting, it's appreciated.