Reviews for Sky Ship
Kamil the Awesome chapter 4 . 12/19/2012
You uploaded! I never thought this would come around. Great to see.
javy05wizard guardian chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
Love the story so far :) I always like to think that other confessors survived other than khalan and dennee :) and I like it that you're kind of making it parallel to the lots story :) are you using only the show for inspiration or also the books?
STforRK chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
interesting story, curious as to how it will play out
Kamil the Awesome chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
But where's the "Bags, girl"? Why did it go? Why's the rum gone?
Kamil the Awesome chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
So first off, this isn't that bad of a story. You have a basic idea of who your characters are and a path for them to travel on. What I would suggest doing is getting a beta reader. They are extremely useful and can spark new things for either the characters, the setting, or the plot. Also, I think it would be best if you replace all numbers 10 and under with their typed form. It looks better that way. Lastly, it's best if you create a new paragraph every time a different character speaks. It's just like the numbers; it makes the story better.

Before I go, let me mention one more thing: the explanations. As nice as they were, it'll add more to your story if they're mixed in instead of thrown out at the front. Those details, thrown in at proper moments, will make your story just that much better.

P.S. Terry Goodkind (the author of the Sword of Truth series upon which Legend of the Seeker is based on) is dyslexic.