Reviews for We Move In Reverse
bludhavencitysiren chapter 1 . 1/27
This was wonderful and really sweet. Bruce and Dick's father-son relationship is so important to me and you wrote their dynamic beautifully (while keeping them completely in character).
DemigodOnFire chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
THANK YOU FOR REMINDING ME THAT DICK TOLD BLACK CANARY HOW HE DIDNT WANT TO BE THE BATMAN ANYMORE, NOT THAT I NEEDED MY HEART ANYWAYS .

I'M A SUCKER FOR BRUCE'S AND DICK'S FATHER-SON RELATIONSHIP, I SWEAR THIS FANFIC WAS EVERYTHING I WANTED BUT DIDN'T HAVE .

That episode was like "FEELS, CRYING, SORTA LAUGHING, MORE FEELS" ... But I loved every second of it .

Thank you, I loved this fanfic! You almost made me cry, well maybe a few tears were shed but let's not think about that .

Lots of love, DemigodOnFire xoxo.
Pixie07 chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
This was so good, really balanced in the fluff and hurt/comfort
musicalgirl4474 chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
I thought it was wonderful. I liked Robin calling him 'dad', it added a dimension there, since they were in the cave and stuff . . . just . . . yeah.
great story!
BatShitCrazy21 chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
This was awesome! No need to say sorry! And that episode was awesome too, it was great insight to dick's character. And this was a special add on to a father-sob relationship which I loved.
TheCherryBlossumWriter chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
So so so good
Fuzzy Eared chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I really wish YJ would show us some moments like these instead of just hinting at them.
DawnieWrites chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I...absolutely love this.
I've always loved Daddy!Bats, but this just hit me right in the feels.
You portray the emotions in a way that is absolutely tangible and really shows the reader your interpretation and writing style.
Lee Aemilius chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
That was sweet. I always enjoy father-son moments between Bruce and Dick.
fedoraStorm chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Aww! Crying. Daddy bats, and.. aw!
KTrevo chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Yeah. Dick seemed to need a hug the most, though... But that might just be me. (I am totally in love with him;))

He seemed fine in 'Secrets,' though.

Heh. Maybe this is why.
Glimare chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Awe.. 3 love it!Of course they'd do that in private. 3
angelrider13 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
That therapy session...so many tears. TTTT

Robin I wuvs you!
GigglingWoodElf chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I love that so much that I am literally speechless. You are amazing and definetly going on my favorites list!
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 11/16/2011