Reviews for We Move In Reverse
BatShitCrazy21 chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
This was awesome! No need to say sorry! And that episode was awesome too, it was great insight to dick's character. And this was a special add on to a father-sob relationship which I loved.
TheCherryBlossumWriter chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
So so so good
Fuzzy Eared chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I really wish YJ would show us some moments like these instead of just hinting at them.
DawnieWrites chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I...absolutely love this.
I've always loved Daddy!Bats, but this just hit me right in the feels.
You portray the emotions in a way that is absolutely tangible and really shows the reader your interpretation and writing style.
Lee Aemilius chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
That was sweet. I always enjoy father-son moments between Bruce and Dick.
fedoraStorm chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Aww! Crying. Daddy bats, and.. aw!
KTrevo chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Yeah. Dick seemed to need a hug the most, though... But that might just be me. (I am totally in love with him;))

He seemed fine in 'Secrets,' though.

Heh. Maybe this is why.
Glimare chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Awe.. 3 love it!Of course they'd do that in private. 3
angelrider13 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
That therapy session...so many tears. TTTT

Robin I wuvs you!
GigglingWoodElf chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I love that so much that I am literally speechless. You are amazing and definetly going on my favorites list!
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
aw Poor Robin
NCISlover96 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I love it. Plain and simple. It's what the show needs Batdaddy love
IceyCold97 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Love it, definitely love it. This was so sweet and the fact that it was slightly raw made it that much better. I might have to cry myself to sleep again tho
Ryssa1457 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
This is just precious. You characterized Dick and Bruce perfectly. Wonderful, wonderful job! Many kudos! :DDD
Chibi Rose Angel chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I really liked Disordered but at the same time I didn't. Does that make sense? I like that they're implying Darkseid is lurking around (I hope they have an epic fight scene between him and Supes if they even go there) but the characters that Superboy met just weren't that interesting to me. The bad guys weren't even that interesting in the episode. But one scene cracked me up. When they revealed who they were working under and the red head lady looks up and goes, "Okay he is creepy." I thought that was hilarious. Anyway, I didn't quite hear Robin's entire conversation but did he basically tell Black Canary he didn't want to be Batman or anything like him? I tried to pull the episode up online so I could re-watch it (wanted to make sure I heard right) but apparently it's not posted yet. Speaking of Batman and Robin, I'm tempted to write another story for them. This time dealing with Dick's feelings in Disordered. And I've gotten completely off track with this review. You did a wonderful job with this piece. You really have a knack for writing Bruce and Dick. Any pointers on how you do it? Because apparently I have a tendency to write human!Bruce and not dark, broody I can't feel anything Bruce. But I think we can get away with how we write Bruce because this Bruce is younger and not as dark yet. At least that's what I keep reading/seeing online. Good job!