Reviews for Drawn to Life: The Final Arc
Duskinator chapter 41 . 4/13
No way! It's over?! But-! Wait-! No-! There's so many things left to do! Plotlines to finish! This is the best Drawn to Life story I've read on Fanfiction and it's really depressing that it's just ended. Yes, yes, I read your reasons, but you can't stop now! What about Wilfre's bet with Sly? What about the scissors Jowee picked up and Wilfre's fear of having his hair cut? What about Zsasha making peace with his family (or finding out they moved or something awful)? What about Count Choco's quest to save the other Raposa and find delicious tomato juice?! Urrrrgh...no way, this can't be over.

Even worse, we're at 41 chapters and 5 paragraphs! That's really far through! Surely another few chapters wouldn't be too hard?

Also, *grins*, I've personally always thought Chef Cookie was a girl. ; Do they ever state his/her gender? I don't remember...ah well. I am, like many, a Wilfre fangirl. So much so I have plans to make a Wilfre cosplay sometime soon, if I can work out what I want it to look like (damn you shadow flames!) But really, this story is the absolute best. I can't say enough how good it is, and I'll even favourite it to prove it! I rarely favourite stories, simply because I want them to be the very best I can find, so they're all stories that have struck a chord with me, or I've really enjoyed and spent days and days and days reading. So this one is obviously getting a favourite!

In addition, this might be the longest review I've ever posted, which just shows how awesome this story is. Every character is likeable and has great depth, any OCs fit perfectly with the plot, Drew is gosh-darn adorable, Wilfre has such a full personality, Mari and Jowee's relationship is both annoying and cute (come on, Jowee! It's not that hard!) and the Creator herself is presented really well. I really like how the Hero is the one on the box-art, so no one gets confused and I really like the pun in Drew's name. It does make me wonder why Dr. Cure named him that, but then again, she probably did it quite randomly.

The secondary characters are really well portrayed, everyone's in character and I can really imagine every relationship and event. Perhaps one thing I'm a little confused about is that Mari uses throwing knives, as I don't really believe it fits her, but then again she is a bit of an action raposa, isn't she?

Please, please, please continue this fanfiction! PLEASE!

-Duskinator
Nightfrightpony chapter 41 . 3/24/2015
Please continue
makomankanshoku chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
i accidently sent the review too early oh my god i'm so sorry this website is so confusing on a phone
i don't know where to begin with this review oh goshfirst of all, i'm pretty much obsessed with drawn to life, so just imagine how happy i was when i found a multichaptered, well written, interesting, humorous fanfiction of it
very happy
i read for literally a day straight, and then when i finished i found out it was incomplete i'm pretty sure i cried for a day straight too. i still think about this story a lot, even though i finished it months ago, and i finally decided to leave this review asking you to please continue it. i know you said you most likely wouldn't and all but i am not exaggerating when i say my hopes and dreams rely on the continuation of this story. (okay, maybe i am exaggerating a little) thank you so much if you do continue because i will literally cry pure hapiness for weeks
makomankanshoku chapter 41 . 7/24/2014
i don't know where to begin with this review oh gosh
Linuxgirl chapter 41 . 7/11/2014
It was a great story!

So sad you won't write more :'-( After beating DtL I started to read your story and it helped me past some rough weeks, but now it's over *cries in a corner*
No Longer Availible-Up 4 grabs chapter 37 . 4/12/2014
What is with the name Sparky everyone has to love.
Guest chapter 41 . 3/23/2014
Well I'm disappointed, but. I have really enjoyed fanfic, thanks for writing it. I'll just think up my own ending.i love raposa, their so cute!
anon chapter 41 . 3/14/2014
but
i
;0; I wanna know ... What happen sssss

This story is amazing!
TimeSeerStudios chapter 41 . 1/19/2014
Disappointed as I am that the story probably won't go any further from here, I'm grateful for this last bit. Quite the perpetual cliffhanger you've tossed out there! I suppose all us fans of this story will forever wonder where this could have gone next, but even so I'm satisfied and you've done a wonderful job keeping it going this long. Frankly, I admire your persistence, I mean, goodness, over forty chapters! I've rarely been able to keep a story going for TEN. And at least getting to see what your rendition of a Shadow Jowee was has made me a very happy reader indeed. XD

With those things in mind, I thank you for a wonderful story, and wish you the very best of luck with whatever projects you may pursue in the future. Considering what a fantastic job you've done with this, I'm sure you'll be successful.
Cheylouwho chapter 41 . 1/19/2014
Dammit ;-;

I guess us readers will just have to imagine what happens next. This story will be missed 3
The Immpossible Girl chapter 41 . 1/18/2014
Aw, I had hoped to see this story to the end, but, I understand if you don't wanna do it, it's really, REALLY good though. I love everything about it and you are a amazing author! This is so awesome and I love how you write each character, you do them perfectly! As much as I want this to continue I can't change your mind, so, once again, you have a really awesome story! I wish it could have been finished.
CirciFox81314 chapter 41 . 1/18/2014
Its sad that this amazing story has (may not) ended, but still, it will always have a place in my heart. I loved all of it, and I am glad I even read it in the first place. Thank you for writing this story. (And its shadowcircifox13 from dA by the way. I probably haven't mentioned this to you.)
Unnamed chapter 40 . 12/22/2013
It is a great story but where is the last twenty chapters?
LilRedFightingHood chapter 40 . 10/25/2013
-.-" How many reviews do you need to write more? Tell me. How Many? BECAUSE THIS IS GOOD AND WE WANT MORE RAPO!
Rapo chapter 40 . 10/22/2013
Wah! I've gotten so far with this and now I'm craving for more! Please update soon, pretty please with a Baki on... You know what, forget the Baki, but PLEASE UPDATE SOON! DX