Reviews for You Promised
calvinkliens chapter 17 . 3/3/2016
This book is crazy.
calvinkliens chapter 16 . 3/3/2016
They are way too young . If Leah and Sam was going out 2 years ago. That mean that it was illegal.
calvinkliens chapter 10 . 3/3/2016
You should actually have the characters act like there original-selves. Kim was a quiet n shy girl not a loud mouth. Leah wasn't that forgiving . Get your character facts right.
littleditto chapter 10 . 7/12/2013
haha. lol
littleditto chapter 6 . 7/12/2013
Oh my god! Okinawa! I've wanted to go there for forever! I want to try Sata Andagi so bad! -
But it costs alot to fly from America to Japan. I don't have that kind of money. -.-
I am so jealous of you! .
so what's Far East about?

and good story. on to the next chapter!
barrelracer93 chapter 30 . 5/2/2013
I started and finished this fic in one day! You are by far my favorite author on all of FanFiction! Keep up the great work!
Tinithor chapter 4 . 10/31/2012
You would think they would both imprint on each other. Unless in this story only the males imprint?
nikita chapter 55 . 6/22/2012
nice story !
nikki chapter 55 . 5/12/2012
You put so many new people into this story that i lost count of how many there actually were, i mean the Pack, the Imprints, the parents, the siblings, the children, the phoenixes, everyone! i mean i say about ...50 people? It doesn't matter i fell in love with each and everyone of them espeically Miracle Rose she just touched my heart so much, even when she knew she was going to die soon she had so much faith and happiness like she knew she was going to a better place.

I was real shocked when Seth and Jazmyn fought i mean like it was intense this is why i dont like pills or slutty girls like Aecia used to be
nikki chapter 55 . 5/12/2012

I was real shocked when Seth and Jazmyn fought i mean like it was intense this is why idont like pills or slutty girls like Aecia used to be
i am reviewing 4 all of d chapters

i think that it was all very good, great even and im sooooo happy you made Bella evil and not make the whole story revovle around her and her undying love for Edward.

im so glad Leah got her happy ending with Jacob and had two lovely girls and shes forgiven Sam and Emily. This gives me a fantasy insight to La Push, something Stephanie Meyer never really did.
NatariiGrace chapter 55 . 5/8/2012
it cant be over :(
brneyez chapter 55 . 5/8/2012
I was tryin to read this last night but my internet was being stupid n not wantin to work but yay it did this morning! Awww they finally got married yay! lol cant wait to the next one! love how u made the chapters long to not a fan of super short chapters lol... You are a great writter i hope u are able to continue with many more!
brankel1 chapter 55 . 5/8/2012
Fantastic they got married & Seth & Jazz are the kids.
NatariiGrace chapter 53 . 5/3/2012
did you update twice or something cause i didnt see 53 until i was really confused after reading 54.