Reviews for Rio: The Heist Updated
Silbestre chapter 13 . 3/22
Life happens suffer with me Linda
Spirit of Azure chapter 13 . 2/26/2012
So... Where's Tom going to work?

This story is one of the best, written by a great fanfic author, I hope you come back sometime. In the meantime I will work on RvZ, hope you check on it sometime!
Spirit of Azure chapter 11 . 2/15/2012
Firehound... I... Don't know what to say... It's awesome...

But just one thing, you probably won't allow this... but... Pull a little bird from the Joint strike base in Rio... It'll be awesome, I know it.

By the way, if you're going to use the little bird, maybe let Sierra be the pilot?
Chickweed001 chapter 11 . 2/12/2012
Amazing as always FIrehound. Me gusta mucho but why do you always leave off at a suspenseful moment...it's killing me.
Spirit of Azure chapter 10 . 1/16/2012
Hey, Firehound how about we give Sierra a F2000 bullpup! That would be awesome!

...Damn... officer down...

The pickup needs a auto grenade launcher. The .50 cal isn't going to work as planned.

How about we put in some choppers and... just maybe some tanks too.
Blumacaw13 chapter 10 . 1/15/2012
Thanks for using em firehound. Plz update soon!
Chickweed001 chapter 10 . 1/14/2012
The part about Tulio hip-spraying cracked me up! Anyways though...so no more sneaking around? Wonder how this is going to go...
Blumacaw13 chapter 9 . 1/9/2012
your storie is awesome. in some way,can you tell qille i'm a girl? she thinks i'm a dude.
Spirit of Azure chapter 9 . 1/3/2012
Hey why not put a 9M133 Kornet on it? and mount an LMG for anti personnel beside it? Oh and Sierra's real name is Dennis, and also Bell is British SAS, Weston is US special forces and former marine and Sierra is Canadian special forces, formal CANSOFCOM.
Chickweed001 chapter 9 . 12/31/2011
So the vehicles are all ready to go...can I assume that the heist is going to occur in the next few chapters? Wonder how that is going to go? And just wondering, did they just have a drag race out in the open? Wouldn't that have drawn alot of attention? Anyways, another great chapter bro. (Btw, Ken would have won if he had his RX-7)
Chickweed001 chapter 8 . 12/26/2011
Wow...those few episodes I watched paid off. Anyways, great update firehound, keep them coming!
Spirit of Azure chapter 8 . 12/25/2011
Nice! Hey FYI Sierra is a left- hand shooter, Sorry I never mentioned this before...

A NEW ASSULT RIFLE FOR SIERRA! AWESOME!

KEEP IT UP!
Bluetech chapter 8 . 12/25/2011
Forgive me, Firehound, but it seems I've been a bit lazy in the review department!

I have been keeping your tabs, don't get me wrong, and you're really cranking up the excitement! This chapter was especially humorous and strategic.

I wonder if anything huge is going to happen on your New year's update.
Bluetech chapter 7 . 12/15/2011
Hmmmm... this is getting good. And I mean GOOD. The previous chapters were just for planning. Now the action is about to begin! Can't wait for the thrill ride, Firehound! Keep us entertained!
Dreadnought Protocol chapter 7 . 12/13/2011
A good story like this would most certainly deserve a review, even if it was not a birthday request!

So my guess (or answer) for Steve McGarret is Hawaii Five-O (slightly easy to answer) and for Danny William...

Davis Thomas Show?

I would be surprised if I got Danny William right because I don't know much about him.