Reviews for The Three Musketeers and the Big Bad Wolf
AutevielleDeLaFere84 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Hello,

I laughed so hard I think my face cracked a little. This is brilliant! I was just browsing that tiny crossover section of Alexandre Dumas where I had no idea I would find this amazing little nugget! You made my night! Thank you.

Tous pour un, un pour tous!

AutevielleDeLaFere84
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Good story.

Even though I know this is a parody, I do like the twist at the end. I should have figured Porthos would be at the brick house, throwing a party. This was a neat crossover, while in the fairy tales, with 'The Three Musketeers' and 'The Three Little Pigs'.

Well done.

-Aria Breuer
Umeko chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
LOL. This is hilarious. Of course Porthos would be the one throwing a party at his place. Wonder what the cardinal's guards will make of their caller.
Kitty in a Cornfield chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Love, love, love, love, LOVE! This is the best take on the story of the big, bad wolf I've ever read! I laughed so hard at the ending, with Athos and the wolf drinking together and being friends. The best part was the very last line, though.

"Not long after, the three musketeers returned to the party, after leaving the big bad wolf at the door of the headquarters of the cardinal's guards."

I can just imagine that scene. Classic!
Niahara Erskine chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Poor cardinal :)))

Lovely story, made me laugh.