Reviews for Tenacious
iammemyself chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
This was brilliant. You made a rat attack one of the most exciting things I've ever read. I was afraid the rat was going to shut poor GLaDOS down forever. And nice work with GLaDOS's recoveries at the end.
iammemyself chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
Oh my God, that was downright amazing. I was riveted for the whole thing, and that is rare for me. Each part of it more intense than the last. Poor GLaDOS, poor, poor GLaDOS. She can't understand Chell because she can never go outside and just feel, like Chell can. And Chell indulging GLaDOS all those years, because she knew what was really wrong. I am left stunned by this piece, I really am.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
well done
twisteddeal chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
huu i like please continue
Jamiwami chapter 6 . 5/22/2012
Awww all my feelings. Just. Take them.

Chell calling GLaDOS a printer is just the most hilarious image. And the girl will wonder why shes put into testing...

"So dramatic. That thing was a terrible actress." Perfect description of GLaDOS, really X)

Thanks so much for writing this! I liked it quite a lot and you wrote a very interesting back story for Child!Chell. It was super long (to me anyway) which is always nice _ I look forward to more awesome writings from you!
GLaDHal chapter 6 . 5/16/2012
How I missed scary glados, you wrote her very well. Also, I missed your fics, GLaD to see you're still writing.
Marcus Crassus chapter 6 . 5/15/2012
I kind of expected for child!Chell to ask GLaDOS about the cores.
JenovaII chapter 6 . 5/15/2012
-squeak- ohhhh that was wonderfully terrible... terribly wonderful...that was... i think i cried and got chills at the same time. GLaDOS, you cruel thing...
Faux Promises chapter 6 . 5/14/2012
You're back! Update Second Chances, please desu? Although I should stfu since I've only been posting word prompts lately. :B Still. DO IT!
Topaz18 chapter 4 . 4/16/2012
This is just beautiful. Absolutely heart-warming. My favorite part would have to be the she wanted to cry, she had no eyes. She wanted to scream, she had no mouth. Etc.

It was just... Unwordable. No words can ever describe enough emotion that I felt through this chapter. I know if I read it again I won't feel it, but this chapter 4 is just... Amazing. I love chapter 4 much better than the other chapters and I haven't even read the last one yet.
axel100 chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
Its hard to point out my favorite part here. Although, when GLaDOS started attempting to provide love, I could almost here "I'm Just a Love Machine" playing in the background.
axel100 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Nice incite into GLaDOS thought while stuck in her endless replay. I was skeptical about her loving Chell though. Hate yes, but being obsesses with and wanting to dominate would be more likely. Its also understandable that she be so fixaed with Chell considering every two minutes she sees her again and again... Maybe to GLaDOS, thats as close to love as she can get.
Emmalyn chapter 5 . 1/12/2012
Haha, these prompt-fills were great! I especially like how in-character your Chell and GLaDOS are; I winced along with Chell in the previous chapters (poor girl can't catch a break!), and laughed out loud at the ravens' in this one. I'm looking forward to seeing what you'll come up with next! :D
AnAncientBard chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
Wonderful!

Keep this up, And maybe wirte some more of fixation? please?

8/10!