Reviews for Tenacious
Pandora.Writing chapter 4 . 12/9/2011
Ohhhh. Chapter 4 is the best one yet! -Cackles gleefully- That was wonderfully written. I could definitely feel GLaDOS's emotions throughout that. Delicious like cake.
buttrice chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
Wow, these keep getting better and better, especially that last one. I'm really looking forward to the next one! The plot is really well written, and very in character. Nice job. )
Athla chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
well...damb!

I freaking love this chapter!

The escape, the freedom, the dissapointment and betrayal...then glados swooping in to save the day in a looming metaphorical clash of ideals and lessons.

This chapter rocks! looking forward to more.
ITman496 chapter 3 . 11/26/2011
Okay, that has to be the single best chapter of any fic to date. So dramatic c: especially the final parts, and glados's speach. Man.. its beautiful..
GLaDHal chapter 3 . 11/26/2011
It's so... beautiful. What a way to describe everything. All in character, Im not sure what to write except nicely done.
Promptinator chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
(Posting this here in case you didn't check back on the com) OP here! I was so excited when I checked the fill list today and saw that one of my prompts had been filled. :D I loved it, it was really a very cute story and you captured GLaDOS' personality so well! Thank you for filling it. :D
Anonymous chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
LOL at GLaDOS flipping the order of Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs. :)
Sparky16 chapter 2 . 11/18/2011
I really loved this chapter, but I always like ones where GLaDOS is taking care of Chell :3
DAfan chapter 2 . 11/18/2011
That's kinda awkward..
GLaDHal chapter 2 . 11/18/2011
alsksjdfhf. this is awesome, please continue! those phases were hilarious.
ITman496 chapter 2 . 11/18/2011
Keep this stuff up x3 I like it!
Safflower Hitachi chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Oh, this is fantastic! You've got a superb handle on GLaDOS's inner monologue. The kink meme definitely needs to see more from you. :)
GLaDHal chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
love this so much. whoever had this idea is genius. and so are you for writing this beautiful piece.
Chloe Kompton chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Nnnnnnnnk. Not sure what to say about this other than the obvious "write more, please." XD
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4