Reviews for Snow White
TwilightSnowdrop chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Firstly, of all the snow white fanfictions in Gravitation (of which there are few) this so far has the best beginning I've ever seen. I'm really liking what you've got here! Hope the rest is just as awesome! Especially since this cliff-hanger's really got me! Come on, Shindo! Pull yourself together and kick his ass! Or get Yuki to do it for you. Or, do it together with Yuki (nothing more romantic then teamwork, right?).
RuleTheWorldWithYaoi chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Ooooooooooh! nice start! Update pwease? I wanna see if someone'll find Shu-Chan! tank yuuus!
UberNoob chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Why you no update? Make UberNoob sad! xC
Chibi Rose chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Wow! This is sooo cool! I can't wait for the next update! Poor Shuichi... Please post again soon! I wanna see what happens next!
Spirit of Roses chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Wow, what a great start for this story! Taki is such an asshole, not even caring that his parents just died. And Shuichi, aw, I feel so bad for him. Basically, he lost a pair of parents twice. That's awful! You have everyone so in character and the writing is amazing.

I'm looking foward to the next installment of this story! I wonder who will find Shuichi...
hotxhotguy chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
update?
Tanuki-chan chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Ho yeaaaah! This is such a greeeat beginning for a story! Hope next chapters will come soon, cause i'm pretty sure i'll be a fan of it!
Tardis chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
This was awesome hurry up with another chapter can't wait to see what happens!
Tardis chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
This was awesome hurry up with another chapter can't wait to see what happens!
Kay-chanLufU chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
LOVE LOVE LOOOOOVE! Please update soon!
Tsuki Aquarius Hanju chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I absolutely love what you did with this! Taki as Shuichi's brother... Now THAT is interesting! The level of emotion, the sorrow, the coldness of Taki... Wonderful start! Thank you so much for writing this! Oh, I can't wait to see what happens next!