Reviews for I Will Never Leave You
fangurlsrule chapter 17 . 6/23
So I started reading crossroads before you finished it and before I had a account and then I couldn't remember the name or author. Any way I wanted to say I loved it, the role reversal was interesting. I dont know when you posted this or even started it but I loved it as well. Zarbon being the dr that took care of vegeta's mother and him and cooler not being total bad guys was a nice change of pace.
Chioma chapter 17 . 4/2
I loved this story hands down no questions asked I was a little skeptical about it at first but I grew the love it also the 1st one I could go one but I'll save you the time so I'll sum it up in short words LOVED IT
bellabulldawg12DBZ chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
Omg that was great
LadyBardock chapter 17 . 11/3/2014
One more fantastic story :) I love your stories ;)
sakurenjiDREamer chapter 17 . 10/24/2013
wow! I definitely like this story. It's wonderful how you kept on saying about how they believed that everything will work out. And that's actually the kind of positive attitude Dragon Ball is about! No matter how crazy their foes turn out to be.
I like how you portrayed their attitude as a family. They never gave up hope on each other! Thanks for writing this out.
This will definitely be a favorite. A very sweet reminder. :) 3
sakurenjiDREamer chapter 16 . 10/24/2013
Oh! That was so wonderful! And just when I read that last line, the song I've been listening to then played the line, "I'll be home for Christmas." Just saiyan.

I really like this story.
Now unto the final chapter! :D
sakurenjiDREamer chapter 12 . 10/24/2013
I like how things work out for them. :)
sakurenjiDREamer chapter 9 . 10/24/2013
Beauuuuuuuutiful! :)
sakurenjiDREamer chapter 6 . 10/24/2013
Oh, I just love this especially the last line. :) 3
sakurenjiDREamer chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
Wow. It's like the return of Aslan on Prince Caspian! Everyone had hope! :D
sakurenjiDREamer chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
It's so nice to be home, huh, Vegeta? And get reminded how much you are loved! :3
momnkey chapter 4 . 3/18/2013
.../
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 17 . 1/28/2013
His mother was awesome! that was the best idea ever with the journal!
rychefan chapter 17 . 1/5/2013
This was so touching and sad but i do love the happy ending another great job please continue to write i just love it
Madam jj chapter 17 . 12/24/2012