Reviews for Hengilas
EvilQueen5 chapter 3 . 7/28/2014
Please, update!
Immatotalalaskan chapter 3 . 6/11/2014
Robin is definetly my favorite character (so imagine my anger when he is the one shown the least) and I believe you did his talk with BC to justice. :) Great work!
Immatotalalaskan chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Wow you did a great job! You added to the scene perfectly, it just flowed right into it! Great job.
LissyGoode chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Sorry, my tablet's a trol, that review was for "Forever Reblog"
LissyGoode chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
Dying by the time Andy and YoungTitan's videos enter. Dead at Wally Weasley. Came back as a ghost to read the rest.
Queen Sound chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
Cool story
Little Moose chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I love the psychology of this because of my love for psychology. When this episode happened and they were with Canary I was "diagnosing" everyone with my text book. The things you learn from cartoons.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
You're not going to update this are you?...

Well, why ever not!

This story is amazing and it took me MONTHS to find a story about the therapy sessions.

Please... continue?
LiveandLearn95 chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
I must say you put a great amount of detail and effort in developing Kaldur's character more. In my mind this is cannon because you writing is spectacular and I can actually see these conversations preceeding the one's shown in the cartoon. This chapter in particular is of great penmenship, I encourage you to write more of these!
QuirkyAuthoress chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
You're incredibly good, well job.
Zaralecki chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
Robin's was my favorite ;)))) You're a wonderful writer.
DawnieWrites chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
The emotions portrayed so far are absolutely amazing and practically tangible.
I hope you continue!
YJ-Obsessed chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
...Dang it. I don't like crying. But, hey. That just means that you are a hard core writer. So yay :)
stay.traught.i'm.deactivated chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
It's been about eight months since this story was updated... and after reading this, I wouldn't even give up on it now. (even if everyone else would) :) If it helps, I think this story is awesome.
hundredtimes chapter 1 . 7/11/2012