Reviews for Truce Is Stranger Than Friction
Well of Silence chapter 13 . 7/28/2013
Please, Pleeeaase let there be a follow up. I just have to know whats going to happen in Portillo.
A Markov chapter 13 . 4/18/2012
Once again I am amazed by your ability to reinterpret the characters in new and very interesting ways. I think your characterization of Kim and Shego is very cute and your version of Ron is the funniest and most generous that I've seen. I love all your nods to the past and the fun you poke at the generational gap in the fandom.

Alex
Thomas Linquist chapter 13 . 2/27/2012
I am sooo sorry I didn't get finished reading this until now. I've had my head stuck up in some minor mental mechanics, thrown in with a little recurring medical problem...

But none of that matters. Not reading this was it's own punishment! I thought the last round with Kim and Shego off on an adventure was funny. This was comedy on a cosmic scale. And the cultural references... and Ron's confusion... I just about had a stroke laughing.

I still think the best part was when Junior got that bedroom door open. Kim should have known something was up when Shego stayed in the foyer!

This story was a gas! (Does anyone say that anymore?) I can't wait 'til insanity strikes you again.
Bubblezmith chapter 13 . 2/21/2012
Roflmao!
Mr. Wizard chapter 13 . 2/20/2012
It's always a pleasure to hear such exact Ronisms. Very clever tying of the loose ends, quite enjoyable.
Mr. Wizard chapter 12 . 2/19/2012
The last few lines were priceless. Wonderful flow in the conversation between Ron and Drakken.
Mr. Wizard chapter 11 . 2/15/2012
Some days, even when you win you come out covered...

Highly amusing chapter.
Mr. Wizard chapter 10 . 2/7/2012
That is a funny song, providing it is the one I've heard.

Very funny chapter. Things should get weirder and weirder, if I'm not mistaken. With all those people with cameras following those two, how soon until the 'sisters' are alerted? For that matter, how soon until the guys 'find' out about them?
RonHeartbreaker chapter 13 . 2/4/2012
"How high do they wrap the tape?" Very funny. Also Ron's reaction to Drakken's mentioning the Kramdens. This whole tale was highly amusing, although I did find the Iron Chef bit a little hard to follow - never watched the show, or "Chopped." Sorry that it's taken me so long to get back to it.
Mr. Wizard chapter 9 . 1/31/2012
Impressive bit of arm twisting by Junior's angels there. Well done.
Mr. Wizard chapter 8 . 1/29/2012
A perfect solution for the 'Chopped' question, beginning with the lifting of the lid.

Wonderful sitch you've put Ron and Drakken in, and the solution...you aren't of English stock, are you?

You have me smiling and chuckling, I expect to laugh shortly.
Mr. Wizard chapter 7 . 1/25/2012
So, is one chapter titled, 'Is There in Truce No Beauty?'

Lots of fun. Next time, Kim, what Shego said. Good luck squashing the internet.
Mr. Wizard chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
Perfect, perfectly cruel ending.

I'm glad I was finally able to get back to this chapter. You captured 'Chopped' perfectly, as well as Flay's character. Hilarious kitchen scenes, and loved the quite realistic back and forth of the judges in the final round.
Invader Johnny chapter 13 . 1/21/2012
And the insanity ended, that's too bad, LOL.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Pesterfield chapter 13 . 1/21/2012
Are you two all right?" P: alright

This was just great, good work.