Reviews for Waking up to Wheatley
JustSomeone chapter 1 . 4/25
This is amazing.
I feel all feelsy.
Luna Eclpise chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
I just LOVE this cute little cuddle story, great work! :D
Renna-Ray chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
This was ridiculously adorable. I'm a sucker for snuggles _
CB chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
OHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IVE BEEN HIT BY THE FEELS GUN NOOOOOOOOOOOO MY EMOTIONS SOOOOOOOO CUTE NOOOOOOO IM DYING FROM THE CUTENESS SAVE ME JESUS TO MUCH FEELS
Alexa chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
AWWEEEEE! 3
GlitterTrails chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Frickin adorable. Snuggle-bubbles are exploding in my mind right now.
sckid chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Brilliant little slice-of-life here. Makes me all warm inside!
Isabella kitten chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Aw! You tell it so well! Hope you can write more. Or can you PLAESE write more!?
Allena Frost chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
OMG that was adorable luv'
raichu100 chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Ok, this is really cute!

Just two things I would say about it:

First of all, in the eighth paragraph, you wrote "so _ was s/he" twice in a row and it sounded a tad awkward.

The other thing is that Wheatley's monologue after he thought he was being rejected smelled a lot like Nice Guy Syndrome, which is a bit skeevy. Of course, it's not necessarily out of character, but Chell didn't even seem to notice it, which idoes/i come across as a bit OOC.

Other than those couple of things, I thought this was adorable. You do Wheatley's voice pretty well, and I like the premise you've set up, and little funny moments like "shower-scrapey-stick" and Wheatley learning not to eat soap. Also, the whole "feeling her face everywhere to try to understand human anatomy" would be off for almost any other character but for Wheatley it's totally in-character and an excellent setup: he has no frame of reference to know that this might not be a very polite thing to do, or even that it might wake her up. Pointing out the trust issues was good too - it's not all smooth sailing for them, at the beginning.

Basically, I became addicted to Chelley a few days ago and will find whatever fluffy things on them that I can, and I enjoyed this. Thanks for writing it!
DashieWashie chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
This is my favorite thing ever 3 Thank you so so so much for writing this!
W0lf-Spirit chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Okay that was absolutely adorable. There should be more. lol
XXPay4XtraShippingsXX chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
OMACHEESE! THIS IS THE MOST ADORABLE THING I EVER IENDNJSKSNSJSJDN...
SO. CUTE. YOU ARE AMAZING.
I LIKE USING ALL CAPS. HUZZAH.
ThePurityHeart-1 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
That was great I loved it to pieces u
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 8/24/2012