Reviews for A Real Family
OCDdegrassi chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Aw, poor Astoria and Daphne. I love them, and it was great how you provided an example of what made Draco choose Astoria for his wife. I love Pansy, but I can still see her being a stubborn brat like that. I also loved the quote you used for your prompt. It brought some humor into a serious piece.
Shahrezad1 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Nice work with this one-shot, particularly in regards to giving Draco his first glimpse into a family relationship that's possible other than what he's familiar with. I also liked the fact that it's a secondary view of what happened at the Quidditch world cup other than what we saw via Harry. And I had forgotten about the issue of the Death Eaters being present while their children were present (ie the question "where did the kids go?") which is answered in this. :)

Cheers on working your prompts smoothly in, too! :D I never would have known if you hadn't pointed them out.
Bucky5 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
this was a really very nicely written - i enjoyed it very much
Stromsten chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Wow, this is really well written. The prompts seemed like they had to be there, and not just thrown in - I wouldn't have guessed that this was a Challenge if not for the Author's Note.
nagandsev chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Enjoyed and loved this sooo much!:-) Love the setting and ending and content/characters; love that Draco gets exposed to the another side during the Death Eater event and the Greengrass' back story!:-)Fantastic usage/plotline of the prompt!
PhilosopherStone909 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Awesome story! Great job :)

If only this interaction had happened in canon; it might have had an impact on Draco's future behavior.