Reviews for Pariahs of Chaos
pontus first god of the sea chapter 17 . 10/8
Finally! I can't wait for the update
Prince of Datlof chapter 17 . 7/29
Spread the news! Pariahs of chaos is back!
Prince of Datlof chapter 17 . 7/29
I have been waiting comrade and this seems like it's gonna be amazing!
This has been kind of centred around Alex and I would prefer if Percy played the main role

Dovai tovarish (goodbye comrade in Russian)
DarthDestroyer2 chapter 17 . 7/5
Whoa, what? YOU UPDATED? WHAT! You know you were on my list of top ten authors likely to never update again? Also, are these people really dead or going to die or is it just a dream?
Kinsey chapter 6 . 3/31
Swordsmanship
Hunting
Female
Short
Long brown hair and gold eyes and skinny
Leo
All enemies
Black or gold or red or yellow
Pet drakon
Small and is brown
Hades left her in the fields of asphodel and she turned against the Olympians because she was not appreciated after all she did for them
Found in the fields of asphodel by chaos
DarthDestroyer chapter 3 . 11/14/2016
This story is my favorite story so far, and i am reading it again. WHY, just why did you discontinue it?
DarthDestroyer chapter 18 . 11/6/2016
Damn.
DarthDestroyer chapter 17 . 11/6/2016
NOOOOOOooooo! You cannot do this! this is the best fanfic i have EVER read!
DarthDestroyer chapter 15 . 11/6/2016
Most of Chaos stories are bullsh''t.

P.S Except this one and another called Omega and the Army of the Universe
Name: Rory
Nicknames: Once someone called him "Rors". He broke their hand
Godly Parent: Morpheus
Fatal Flaw: Extremely stubborn
Personality: Cocky, witty, sharp younger, inquisitive
Choice of weaponry: Two long, celestial bronze "samurai swords". Inside leather jacket is many knives, throwing knives, throwing stars, etc
Best at: Sword fighting, knife throwing, archer(though prefers not to use it)
Worst at: Spear, Javelin, Regular swords
Normally wears: Loose blue jeans, black or blue T-Shirt, Leather jacket
Sex: Male
Height: Taller than Percy
Looks:Tall, Somehow skin is tanned, slim, black hair
Likes: Reading, coldplay
Dislikes: Miley Cyrus, gods who abandon their children
Pets: N/A
Body type: Tall, skinny
Knights of chaos: He felt abandoned by friends
Found by Chaos: After defeating a minotaur,the furies, 7 Dracane, and 2 Telekinesis in one go
Guest chapter 8 . 3/30/2016
AHHHHH! WHY NO PERLIA
imsorry chapter 18 . 4/15/2015
* Sigh in disappointment * this was a great story for what its worth anyways, I have to say Im sorry to everyone who read to the end but at least you apologized and no sorry not supporting your other books how am I sure they wont end out like this. I think that this is a total disappointment that I had to write this review like this I have never done this before and I hope this, just that this, a great story that actually had Nico, Thalia, Percy, and over 10 great OC's that were about to be explained the nagging at the back of Perces mind made me think you were different but no. I must sadly say if one of your books come out I will not even give your writing a chance. I would've understood you stopping this story and do another but you just stopped entirely. Now pardon my french but. Fuck you good sir, Very Bad Show.
xScarletRosex chapter 3 . 4/11/2015
Name: Lydia Mariee
Nickname: Night
Godly Parent: Nyx
Fatal Flaw: Feelings of Insecurity
Personality: She is shy but don't let it foul you she can be very scary in combat,angry,or provoked. She is usually quiet and tends to stay alone or as people call it antisocial. She is very smart but she very unsure of herself and confidenceand protective of her family