Reviews for When a Veela Cries
Ben Thryss chapter 27 . 11/13
You know, I really didn't think I'd get as hooked on this story as I did, what with all the death and drama at the start. That said, it sucked me in because all of it was so very well done. I enjoyed every word from beginning to sort-of-end-but-with-a-bunch-of-chapters-left. You did a fantastic job portraying relationship between characters, and I really bought into Harry's gradual shift in mindset regarding Dark Arts.

Plus, this is one of my favourite representations of Veela culture and government. You really fleshed them out, and I kind of get the sense there's still a lot of them we've yet to see.

I'm really looking forward to seeing you continue this story. It's far too good to just be left hanging!
sxvi chapter 26 . 11/6
Just finished reading everything again! (Couldn't help it) hope chap 28 comes out soon. Absolutely love the characters and the story
sxvi chapter 1 . 10/25
*hope you keep !
sxvi chapter 27 . 10/25
Still patiently waiting for the story's conclusion. Hope you keep !
chc91776 chapter 27 . 10/12
I cant say this story is angsty as much as it is a tragedy. 70% of magical england is dead in chap 1. i dont like how markus became a side note death. still tho i like this story and hope 28 is out soon

Jashin chapter 27 . 10/9
WHAT ABOUT CEDRIC
luke1572 chapter 27 . 9/5
Please update this!
ddentler21 chapter 27 . 8/31
This story is phenomenal in all its dark, angsty glory. I'm ecstatic to see that you'll be returning to it in the coming months.
heffronma5 chapter 27 . 8/17
HELLO ? ? ?

ANYONE OUT THERE ?

It has been eighteen (18) months and counting since you last wrote anything towards this wonderful story.

I am looking forward its conclusion.

Please write it soon.