Reviews for When a Veela Cries
KYKid942 chapter 28 . 6/2
It’s now June of 2024… will Chapter 29 be coming any time soon? This story is really good, and I’d like to see where you take it.

I hope you’re doing well.
celticdragon22 chapter 3 . 11/3/2023
Dude love the story please update soon it's been 3 years since your late update
WildOnionTops chapter 28 . 10/22/2023
Love the trials and tribulations the relationship had. Hoping you will be continuing the story.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 2 . 8/9/2023
Absolutely carnage. I was hoping Ginny would live. Why did you do this?! And where’s Sirius, Remus, and Tonks? Andromeda?
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 1 . 8/9/2023
Why did you still kill Cedric? And why didn’t they bring his body back? This is going to be devastating.
WolfgangNH chapter 1 . 8/4/2023
I really love this story. Wish it was complet
Borg chapter 3 . 8/1/2023
What the hell is this….absolute trash is my guess. Please remove.
CarolWim chapter 28 . 6/24/2023
Not abandon this story? Your last update was in 2018, and now we are approaching the middle of 2023! Just saying.

Abandoned it is.
Potterfan1976 chapter 28 . 6/18/2023
DUDEEEEEE! Finish this story wtf man way to leave us hanging
Mionefan chapter 28 . 4/18/2023
Can't wait for the resumption of this tale! I've been following this for a long time and I can see an ending coming, even if I can't predict who survives and who doesn't.
mitchd chapter 28 . 4/10/2023
This story has been and still is one of my favourites. I've just reread it while in a Harry x Fleur binge and it is still a delight to read. I used to read this when you were updating it and this has got to be like my 6th read through, I just wish you would finish it. It feels so close to the end and I would love some kind of closure from you. Even if you just upload one final chapter saying "Hey, couldn't manage to finish this how I wanted to, but I don't want this hanging over my head so here's what I wrote so far, here's what I didn't write, I couldn't make it flowfitsound right. I know this isn't the ending we all wanted, but here's how it would have been". I've seen other authors do that on here when they lose their drive. Please I hope you read this and come back.
Hailfire27 chapter 28 . 4/7/2023
This has been absolutely fantastic so far! Cannot wait to read more in due time
Sankarea396 chapter 12 . 3/10/2023
Damn I actually cried... Goshh the moment fleur found outt about him living gave chillsssss!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/2/2023
oh all that inner darkness talk is so fucking tacky and laughable. Inner darkness my ass.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/2/2023
eurgh what a bore its been so far, melodramatic trash
1,342 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »