Reviews for When a Veela Cries
BROMBROS chapter 27 . 7/13
I can't wait for the story to be updated I just read the story start to finish. Amazing
BROMBROS chapter 10 . 7/11
SNAFU, TARFU, FUBAR but my personal favorite is FIDO. I'm a fan of the Rogue Warrior. :-)
Dalmasio chapter 27 . 7/9
What a journey... I read the first chapter yesterday and I knew that I had found a great story. I promised myself to make it last, at least a little. Here I am, twenty six chapters later, angry at myself for my lack of self control !

This is probably the best HP fanfic I've read so far. There are many talented writers around, but your take on the story is unique. You've managed to avoid many cliches. We're 300 000 words into a story involving dozens of Veelas and Harry is still a virgin ! You've spared us the stupid soulbonding, the scabrous harem, the gratuitious lemons... instead, you gave us a dark but plausible plot, a well thought grey Harry, many interesting secondary characters, great character development for the pre-existing ones (those who're still alive, at least), a deep lore... you're the hero the Potterverse needed.

Thank you and bravo, I'm looking forward to the rest :)
KingRider6911 chapter 27 . 6/20
Really really loved this story! This is really the first dark story I've read but I loved it so much that I couldn't stop reading.. Can't wait for the next update so please post soon!
Fantastic can't wait for the end!
sirius009 chapter 16 . 5/14
don't know if I pointed it out in any of my other read-through's, but this last "scene" is so cram-packed and rushed. I think you probably could've done one of two things to have made it flow a little better.

1. Removed some of the fluff from the middle and extrapolated more on NYE, that dinner w/ Anastasie was probably important.

2. Pushed that last scene out, and expand on it in the next chapter.
Toby the house elf chapter 18 . 5/8
Actually Fortune Cookies are an American invention based on Japanese Moon Pies/Cakes which served as a method to transmit secret messages during Japan's Feudal era it was used in the U.S. as a cheep gimmic durring the 1970s and spred from there the French had a similar concept to the Feudal Japanese a bit closer in history to us though again it started as a method to transmit secret messages
This is some of the best fanfiction I have read in long time. I just spent the last two days reading this, and it was absolutely incredible. You are an amazing author and should really consider a career in writing. I have a feeling you'd do well. That being said I NEED YOU TO UPDATE THIS SO I CAN KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN AND BE ABLE TO FUNCTION! Thank you for reading this, and you are amazing.
KrulciferAkitsukii chapter 27 . 4/24
Looking forward.. :3
Atomicity chapter 27 . 4/22
I burned through this story in a couple days, so I haven't reviewed until now, but fantastic work!

Your war chapters are a good level of gruesome, enough to get across the horrors of war without overdoing it. Neville/Gabby is adorable and I'm looking forward to more Gabby shenanigans with him. I'd also like to see more unique Neville development to set him apart from Harry.

Also, if you're interested, feel free to PM me any French you want translated for the story. I'd be happy to help!
naruswolf chapter 27 . 4/19
I agree. .. it's a very Dark story But it's so Well written that you make my eyes glue To The screening Till i Finish Read it!

I'm Lucky that i Just picked up 4 days ago, otherwise waiting years for 27 chapters wuold have killed me!

I Just Hope you Will Not Abandon This story, And you Will update it regularly ( i Read what you Said At The end of This chapters, i Hope yuo'll keep the promise!)

Thanks for entertain me sooooo much!
Keep going! -
Another great story. I'm really looking forward to seeing how this story turns out. Hope you update soon.
Shadowdog11 chapter 27 . 3/24
Sneaky Veela. Wasn't sure if it was just an hallucination at first.
Squarekiddo chapter 2 . 3/24
Meh, not for me. so much forced things for me.
If Harry used AK instead of Crucio in the Graveyard he would have bought some valuable time during Voldemort's spirit days.
Hogwarts dont have wards anymore appertnly.
Dumbledore not being able to take 20 Death eaters.
No mention of The Hallows, especially the wand mere inches away from them.
Why tell Fleur the prophecy if he told Harry the Prophecy mere minutes later? he dosnt know theyll end up as fuckbunnies.
Very vague Avada kedavra. You seriously think making it so everytime someone murder with it they split their soul? thats what ALL death eaters do, yet Voldemort dosnt have over a thousand Horcruxes, nor does his Crew of obedient puppets.
Shadowdog11 chapter 24 . 3/24
I find myself wondering if I've missed any more subtle foreshadowing you've done... You manage that very well in several causes, but now I'm second guessing every statement.
1,102 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »