Reviews for When a Veela Cries
Amazing story it's sad that I hope something horrible happens to Sala you could almost make the point she is voldemort ally
pheonix of shadow chapter 1 . 10/1
I really love your story. I have read it over six times and I'm waiting for an update. Hope you will continue this story. Thank you very much for creating this
RyMalice chapter 28 . 9/28
You weren't kidding about things getting even darker...though I can't see how you're going to pull off anything close to a happy ending...you really have something against happy endings. ;)

But I did like how you had Neville call Harry out on being a coward. Totally what I had been thinking. Also, I give you a standing ovation as in all my years of reading Harry Potter fanfics, I have never come across any other stories where Harry uses the horcrux ritual to remove the horcrux inside him...genius. Dark and twisted, but genius.
RyMalice chapter 19 . 9/28
Wow...I kept reading and this story has been amazing...but damn, you really don't believe in happy endings, do you? I don't think I've read any other Harry Potter story that comes close to this one for the sheer pain you put him through and how much genuine darkness there is. By that, I mean there are a lot of stories that I've read that are dark, but they usually seem fake or forced...or just not interesting. But in this story...you build things up just to knock them down, give Harry hope and light, just to take it away.

Not criticizing at all, in fact I admire this as it's a story that tears at the heart...I just hope there is an actual happy ending at the end.
RyMalice chapter 11 . 9/26
Ok, this chapter confused me a lot... It seemed that they were doing well and then they hated each other, then Fleur decides to try and clear things up, only to start yelling at him, and even though she committed too being a better person, she's a total bitch to Harry for no apparent reason...

I'll keep reading, but this chapter nearly made me stop...
I think when all is said and done, those Flock leaders may end up facing the wrong side of Death and Chaos.
Where the heck did Dobby the Deranged go?
Why does it sound like something more sinister resides in Harry than even the Horcrux? How the heck could the wizard capture Gabrielle like that and disapparate while doing so?
It seems the good guys are losing more than the bad guys, at least in the quality of the fighters.
WhiteElfElder chapter 17 . 9/4
What does it mean for Fleur to have another form trying to come out?
NakedGrizz chapter 28 . 8/22
The story is excellent and I very much hope it is finished. I think the quality of character development improves by leaps and bounds - if you're just picking it up and find the first few chapters a little strange, please continue to read.

Spoilers/questions for the author:
I've read this story only recently, rather than as you were posting it, but I'm not sure why the Delacours wouldn't be more focused on finding Harry immediately following the torpor development. Surely they knew what he was doing after Gabrielle received the letter. It seems strange to me that they wouldn't prioritize that task.
Fleur also didn't find a way to let him know she was alive for months. I'm not sure if a patronus message would work according to the parameters of the story as you laid them out a few hundred thousand words ago, but a sentence addressing why she couldn't reach him would be helpful, I think.
The chronology is a bit tough to follow (though admittedly I wasn't that focused on trying to follow it) but Harry's now known Fleur was alive for at least a few months - it does seem strange that he wouldn't look for his anchor against falling into the dark arts, especially when he has the awareness to know what's going on.
By the way - what you've done with Dobby is fascinating. Huge fan.
god of all chapter 28 . 8/21
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
pervysage1 chapter 1 . 8/10
yo this is to good not to finish
aSinglePancake chapter 28 . 8/5
Fan-friggin-tastic. I loved this story and all of the character depth involved. I was crying at Markus' death. This is a masterpiece with so many wonderful ibtricacies and twists
LoganTheLoneWolf chapter 2 . 7/31
so everyone's dead because of death eaters that were powerful enuff to destroy Hogwarts wards and kill three schools full of students and teachers without the help of Voldemort, I find that hard to believe.
1,228 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »