Reviews for Volunteer Hours
magentacr chapter 11 . 9/10/2014
Oo, liking the whole concept of this, and liking the case too. Looking forward to more.
Cheezewizz chapter 11 . 3/10/2014
Super love this plot! I hope you get back into writing it :)
PaperPen.Inc chapter 11 . 9/29/2013
Oh god, I'm hooked. Sorry I didn't review before this, but I had to read everything together. This is pretty brilliant, I'm actually intrigued by this. Keep it coming.

-K
EJBRUSH1952 chapter 11 . 7/24/2013
What a great story! Loved it.
AbbieNormal182 chapter 11 . 6/10/2013
I do hope you'll continue. :) I'm enjoying this immensely!
Quill Scribblings chapter 11 . 3/13/2013
Woah.

So chilling and I am completely hooked. God, Harry and Alice... That was scary, but the emails from Violet to Sherlock were full of suspense, and then this massive climax with Sherlock replying back and it's honest to god amazing.
StephG chapter 11 . 1/24/2013
Really fun story. I'm liking it a lot and hoping you'll be able to finish it someday soon. Thanks for writing and best of luck with your MA.
sevenpercent chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
ACD didn't like Hampshire, but I live in it, and it is beautiful- full of gentle rolling hills, small woods, farms and fields, rivers and villages. And several larger towns, like Winchester, which used to be the capital of England. So...I hope this counteracts what you might think of the place!
WhiteOrchidChinadoll chapter 11 . 1/5/2013
Oh? this isnt finishedd?
WhiteOrchidChinadoll chapter 7 . 1/5/2013
"a young woman that had taken a curious job in the country in which she was expected to cut off all of her hair"

The Copper Beeches, I presume?
Anon chapter 11 . 12/29/2012
I love this. Please update soon.
Vessa8 chapter 10 . 12/18/2012
love this story
Sethera chapter 11 . 12/8/2012
Wow, nice! This is really good to read and I really like the feel of this story! I can't wait for your next update! :D
Ice Maiden Olivier chapter 11 . 10/1/2012
Yey! an update! :D brilliant as always
mylia11 chapter 11 . 9/30/2012
This story is amazing! Very well-written, you must be amazing, have an amazing beta writer, or both. I hope you write more Sherlock stories!