Reviews for Superheros
mandancie chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Absolutely wonderful! :)
essebes chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Loved it just as much as the first one! :)
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
That was freakin AWESOME! I looooooooved it! You really know how to write for the boys.
WarwomanWay chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Aww... Big brothers are simply the best and do have super powers. I like Sam use to think my big bro had superpowers. Anyway this made my nite again! Thanks for the cuteness it was much loved.
krwlngmieskeen chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
MORE CUTENESS! *dies*

Gosh, I loved how you captured Sam here, thinking about Dean as a superhero... it's just amazing! Because I bet that almost all the fans think Sam sees it that way.

You can see it in his eyes, Dean means the world to him. Even if he's done very bad things to him, even if he is the walking-away type, Dean will always be the only person Sam will hold on to, will trust, die for and love more than any other person. And you captured all of that here, SO CONGRATS!

I couldn't help to let an "aww" out after I finished reading. It's just so cute... I don't even know what to say. I don't want these bro's to be away from each other again, I want them to love each other like they always do...

I love this kind of tags, especially the ones YOU write! You write exactly what I wanna read, so you're awesome, hun! Please make more, MAKE MORE, or I'll make you! (lol) This was one of the cutiest stories I've ever read. THANKS FOR MAKING IT!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 11/12/2011