Reviews for The Perks Of The iPhone
Kensi1997 chapter 1 . 6/1
Ahahahaha! That is amazing! Wow that made me laugh so much, you need to write some more stories like this you are good at them!
jjcrimminds chapter 1 . 2/16
I was laughing so hard reading this
HeadUpHeartStrong chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
I just laughed so hard in front of a bunch strangers! But damn, it was worth it, this is so funny!
KatyCatfromPanem16 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Lol this is really funny:p
ellaswedenxoxo chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Soo fun! I just love it. Can read it all over again
Cassandra chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Oh my God, I literally laughed till I cried on this one. I loved Rossi's shock on "Let me just re-attach them to my eggs and I'll send them up for you to fertilize." and also, the way Hotch barely seemed fazed by her informing him that she had to finish touching herself before she brought up the report.
KittyCabaret chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
This was a good one XD I swear autocorrect is the worst thing ever invented...
luv2write0205 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I loved this story soooo much! I was laughing so hard the entire time. A wonderful idea and a wonderful plot. Great great work!
frtg0978 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I loved this soo much.
katiekat784 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
JJ: Can you give me an hour's break afterwards?

Hotch: Why?

JJ: I need to go and run over this phone with my car, then go buy a new one.

Hotch: Just make sure to clean up the car park when you're done.

We've all been there before. Also it was one of my many favorite parts or this hilarious story. I can't believe that I missed this one. I'm trying to laugh quietly because it's 2:30 in the mourning and everybody else is sleeping. I loved it!
kc1997kc chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
LOL! Autocorrect does suck. Nothing as awkward as thing being thong and texting being sexting... Yeah, you learn to proofread real fast... I loved this story!
ficdirectory chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Oh my gossssssssssssssssh! This was SO hilarious! It seriously made me laugh out loud.
Luv2Reid chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Ahahahaha, this made me laugh so hard! Plz make a sequel or something!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
lol, I cry it's so funny!
Rebecca1 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I'd hate to have been her :P She has some very rude things on her autocorrect lol - I really rather enjoyed this :)