Reviews for Anything you can do I can do better!
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 11 . 9/30/2012
Oh dear Ra those two should NEVER mix but hey they are so funny so im not complaining
Scaehime chapter 11 . 2/7/2012
I started smiling in amusement at some point while reading the epilogue, but I cracked up laughing at the very end. I'm STILL laughing over it! And to get me to laugh at all, it has to be funny. For me to still be laughing over it minutes or more later, that takes a master humorist, and you, yami no hikari, are a master humorist.

I absolutely loved this fic the whole way through. Great job.

God bless, Scae
Kiterious chapter 11 . 12/24/2011
Great story! I love how competitive they both are. And the song at the end was a brilliant parody of the original!
KekiAiKohi chapter 11 . 4/12/2010
wow~
KekiAiKohi chapter 9 . 4/12/2010
poor Malik and Bakura lol~

they got chase~
magdilen chapter 10 . 8/11/2009
That was funny. Good job.
The Lunar Rainbow chapter 11 . 2/20/2009
I do believe that was the most amazing, and not to mention hilarious story I've ever read!

I dont remember when I laughed so much!
Akira Tosiyama chapter 11 . 6/12/2006
*laughing hysterically* That was so funny! But isn't it weird how you always end up bashing your favorite bishonen? My lovely Seto and Baku... Anyway, very good! I'll check out some of your other fics for sure!
ShadowClanAlphaShadowRaven chapter 11 . 11/25/2005
HAHA! These are my favorite characters. I love this story. Is there any chance of a sequel? I hope there is, this story is great. The song at the end is a very nice touch. Another addition to my faves.

Yamisgirl13
ani05tersrVIP chapter 11 . 1/11/2005
WOT! Go you, the song kicked ass!
ani05tersrVIP chapter 2 . 1/11/2005
WOOHOO! Yes they are very ooc but I don't care, it funny anyway. And they're unique ooc too! *smile* It's been ages since I faved something by an author whose stuff I hadn't read before, this was great! Just one thing to point out although I''m sure someone else has by now, you changed to first person part way through the story. Cheers mate!
malik chapter 11 . 9/27/2004
HAHA! that was the best! yay!

*adds to favourites*
SpookyMoose chapter 11 . 8/3/2004
Yay! *applauseapplause* A unique, original, hilariously in-character story is good enough, but to have them sing too? It's enough to make one cry "What more you ask for?" in a cheesy Itallian accent! Ach, you rock!

"The fire can look like it’s out and not be out!"

E.
SpookyMoose chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
This proves to be much fun. I love it already.
PaladinDragon chapter 11 . 7/23/2004
very creative! i really like the epilogue too!