Reviews for A Quirk of Fate
Kyone chapter 2 . 3/5/2004
Will you continue soon? I like this more than I thought!
Kyone chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
Hmm...different from your other stories. This isn't bad, though.
vanilla bean chapter 2 . 6/19/2003
oh...mysterious.
rurouni chapter 2 . 6/12/2002
interesting start...do continue! I'll be waiting!
Peter parker chapter 1 . 5/10/2002
I don't know much about writing, but I know what I like, and I liked this story.
chibi-angel3 chapter 2 . 5/7/2002
i like the way you introduce everything properly first before going to the actual plot. i can't wait to read more! Please update soon! _ I wonder what's going to happen.
Onna too lazy to login chapter 2 . 5/6/2002
interesting... hey, liv and i have just uploaded chapter 11 of "destiny's call". is there any way we can get more people to review? -cries-
chuck chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
This reads like a setup for a good storyline. I am waiting very patiently for more of the story to see if my thoughts on where this story is going to go from here. I hope you dont keep us waiting too long. (please) I really enjoy reading your stories and continue to wait as patiently as I can stand for the next chapter of the others, but I must warn you that patience is not my strong suit. so please hurry
MNH4477 chapter 2 . 5/6/2002
Like I said before, this is very good! I can't wait to see where you go with it! Post again soon!

~Midori_
dementedchris chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
I'm interested to know where this is leading. Wonder how Kiseki, Yuri, and Shinji will all fit in with the rest of the Kenshin-gumi. Hope you will update soon, Susan :)
Gypsy-chan chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
Hey Susan, great start. I'm glad Kaoru and Yahiko are going to go with Kenshin. They are a great fighting team. Go Kenshin-gumi! I'm looking forward to the next chapter._
chibi-angel3 chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
this is a really interesting story. i am so glad you posted it! please keep on writing! I am also looking forward to the next chapter of your other fic... thanks for everything susan! do what you always tell me, which is to always write from the heart.
MNH4477 chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
Yuri's dream was very interesting. I like the way you described everything. I love how Kaoru and Yahiko were able to convince Kenshin that they would be better off coming with him. Their destinies are linked, Kaoru is right. Very good! I can't wait to read some more. Hai, hai!

~Midori_~