Reviews for Infected
iheartcam chapter 6 . 11/29/2011
I absolutely LOVE this story!
LadyofDurin chapter 5 . 11/20/2011
man I love Jim haha
julia chapter 6 . 11/19/2011
please write more! this was sooooooooooo goooooooood!
Lucenda chapter 6 . 11/19/2011
Great story! Loved it!
Phalengy chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
omg:)) Loved it! Such a great ending! You did a good job:) Thank you!
Mew of Fire chapter 6 . 11/19/2011
wonderful! great job!
shipper55 chapter 5 . 11/18/2011
Just realised that the story is finished! Well I love it and can't wait to see what you have coming up next! Also is there an artwork for the story? You should ask merscilla to pretty please make one. You are fast becoming my new favourite FF writer, partly because you feed me Wash/Taylor addiction and also because you have awesome stories!
shipper55 chapter 6 . 11/18/2011
Wow, I am honestly in love with this story. So in love. It makes my day whenever I see the alert for a new chapter! Keep up the fantastic work and I love all your other stories as well!
musicgal100189 chapter 6 . 11/18/2011
I'm sorry the story is over but all stories must come to an end so another can begin. My favorite part was when Mrs. Shannon spoke threw the door. It really would be a little embarassing if someone knew what you were doing and standing a couple feet away even if they are behind a shut door:) Thanks for writting this story. I'll see you around:).
Inu-midoriko chapter 6 . 11/18/2011
omggggg that was SO delicious! i loved every moment of it :D! theres a connection between u and zoe, a writing connection. i feel it. u'll understand why when i upload chapter 10 tmr or sunday. but anyways, this is about u. omg loved the challenge and then the innuendo and then EVERYTHING! omg! it was fantastic! honestly, u are a fantastic writer. MAKE ME MORE!

:D plzzz!
euphoricsymphonies chapter 6 . 11/18/2011
Nicely done!
LITERARYjunkie25 chapter 6 . 11/18/2011
phew. this was SMOKIN.

seriously, more.
Morganel chapter 6 . 11/18/2011
I haven't done a thing all day long except write and hope for some amazing person to update their story. You are that amazing person today because no one has updated a Wash/Taylor fic all day and I am very pleased that you have. I am sad it's over. You write very well. Kudos. This has been a favourite.
Phalengy chapter 5 . 11/18/2011
Yay!:)) fantastic story. I'm curious how's it going to end.

Can't wait for the next chapter:))
SOA-The-Crow21 chapter 5 . 11/17/2011
So close! Yet so very far away :)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »