Reviews for Cut Checking
KYLE2018 chapter 4 . 6/11
like it
NessaTheSinner chapter 4 . 1/20/2014
I 0-0 I-I-I 0O0 I don't know and don't understand how to react I'm sorry. I know I think it's a good story but... I don't know how I feel about CronaXKid I'm sorry I don't know what to do -
Guest chapter 4 . 11/27/2013
You should keep going. You're a good writer! :)
Livvvvvvvv chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
That was a great lemon for your first try! The events leading up to it were so detailed and I liked that! I'm glad to have found a story where Crona is a boy! For that, you get a huggle (-)
weeaboo-power chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Wow, because cutting is really a stereotype for the emo culture
oh chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
THIS IS WHY I CANT HAVE NICE THINHS
i just got grounded for fangirlibg to loudly at 2:01 am.
i loved your story i really did.
nathan.stearns21 chapter 4 . 6/20/2013
Maka finds out and almost kills kid
BadWolfGee chapter 4 . 6/19/2013
I think if you continue it, it should be something like, Maka walking in and seeing them the next morning, or something, then Ragnarock embarrassing her more fully? As you had written that he enjoys embarrassing her.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
What the hell would Maka say about this!
WouldBeSelf chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
W-what is this?!...
Guest chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
:3 wow this is oe of the most well written fanfics I have read ever (I read tones!) Its so detailed and... adnd... ;w; just wow. I think if u were to do another chapter then it could be about what the other characters think of the relationship. Do kid and crona try to hide it? who finds out? :3 I really enjoyed this. Gonna tel mah friends and hope fo more X3.
AloisTrancy215 chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
Don't forget detail and just let your imagination flow! :)
AloisTrancy215 chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
This is a great story! You did an amazing job with it! One thing that I think you should consider is switching up the POVs in the chapter not every other chapter and repeating all the actions that had been already done... For story ideas you can just continue the days... Explaining how kid has to explain to maka about checking up on him for cuts instead of her... Maybe her walking in on them kissing... Let your imagination wander to the possibility of a love story :D 333 good luck and keep writing!
Small Lady chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
WOW :-)
ashtonimore chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
heheh xD loved it. i think now you should do a bit where Crona a Kid sort of have a private affair and have to try to keep their relationship hidden from the otheree o3o yes...do that
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »