Reviews for What the Heart Sees

Keep On Writing.
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Beautiful.
IMSLES chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Sweet Lori. That all knowing and ever present voice of Shannon.

Sue
alix33 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Hey there, Shannon! (This is a response to paragraph two) Welcome to this somewhat unorthodox party your widower's life has become!

"Another day and they close the case. He's not expecting to see the object of his thoughts in the squad room and when he hears that the young agent is coming for lunch with Abby," - Yay! I have the DVD of that exact episode in my DVD player at home at the moment!

Yay! for Tim! Shocking DiNozzo into silence by getting that tat was something fantastic IMO.

I totally like how you wrote Shannon (she just followed Tim to Abby's lab).

AW! at that sweet ending.
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
love love love love love love love!1 Absolutely amazing!
Flowerfairy30 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
That was beautiful. I thought that the end was so sweet.
Debthebee77 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I have a question.. isn't Tim still with Abby... or did they break up before he got on the team? I just ask because you know he would Never cheat on Abby... so ...and it's not really in Timmy to cheat anyway..Wait.. did she break up with him during the Pacci murder case?
musicjumper28 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Wow. Bravo. Loved it. The ending was amazing.

Always,

Jumper
Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
So Sweet!
shadowdweller25 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Oh! Oh my God! I love it.
68luvcarter chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
So sweetly done. Loved the ending line.
Listener234 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Oh, ghods.

Love.

Here, now.

And from beyond the veil.

Shannon can finally rest.
ClioUrania chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
That was so sweet, yet sad at the same time. Poor Gibbs. Fighting his own heart like that. Leave it up to Shannon to find a way, even from the grave. She won't let him be alone & grieving like that forever. Too bad they won't do something lke this on the show. They seem to like that Gibbs is this grief ridden loner that has no room for love in his life. Temporary flings, yes. A solid, loving relationship, no. Excellent work.