Reviews for It's Impossible
antillies chapter 1 . 6/16
I just finished marathoning reading this whole fic in a single day and I loved it! The premise is so interesting and unique, and I love how you put in the effort to create such a rich world, expertly answering the questions the show left us with concerning things like the spirit world and cultures. Your story has so many layers of delicious details! Each minor character is so interesting and feels like an actual, complex person, rather than a shallow plot device. As for the main characters, Zuko and Sokka are my favorites the way you've written them. Zuko's internal conflict is so interesting and fits so well with the canon story the show gave him. You consistently have me on the sdge of my seat with him, wondering which part of himself he will listen to next, rooting for him to make the right choices, and really mourning all the crap he has to go through. Zuko's backstory, with the angi kai and his banishment/mission are used so much in atla fics that at least for me, what should be a tragic, wrenching story becomes something to skim over to get to the part of the fic that's DIFFERENT. The small twists you put into that time in Zuko's life made an over-done storyline new again, and I found myself reading eagerly to discover what you'd added or changed; and the emotion you put into the "predictable" bits that followed canon made the events freshly tragic and captivating. Sokka is awesome too. I feel like a lot of authors fall into the trap of letting his goofiness overshadow everything else about him while neglecting the more serious aspects of his personality. The Sokka you created; who puts tribe and family first, has so much passion, still feels pain and fury over the fire nations sins, and is actually a rather responsible older brother who likes to take care of people; is so dynamic and engaging! He may be the comic relief sometimes, but you've made him so much more than that and I love it :D I was so sorry to see your note about the stolen flash drive! That is an awful thing to happen, I'm so sorry! I'm not sure if at this point you're still writing on this story, but I hope you're writing SOMETHING because from what I can see you're very talented, and the world always needs more good stories in it. Good luck on all your future endeavors, and thank you so much for making such an excellent addition to the avatar fandom w
MorganaBlack77 chapter 26 . 9/28/2015
I'm really sorry to hear that! As much as I enjoy your story, I hope you get your flashdrive back for the importance it has for you instead that because I want a new chapter.

I totally understand if you don' want to write in a while, I just hope you are going to feel like doing it sometime.

Best wishes and good luck!
cj1of4 chapter 9 . 9/17/2015
It was kind of sad to see Zuko holding himself at a distance from his crew.
The Arcticourt Spellwright chapter 26 . 9/14/2015
I am sorry to hear about your flash drive. Take all the time you need; your loyal readers aren't going anywhere.
I don't know if it will help any, but when I was once in a similar bind, I was able to recover a lot of my schoolwork off of my email accounts, since I kept sending stuff to my professors, as well as by scanning hard copies. Also, you can usually recover a LOT of your recent work from Microsoft Word's autorecovery system, which backs up copies into the Temp files on your hard drive. Do a bit of searching, there are some good instruction pages and file converters (you may need them; backup docs can get corrupted in the Temp bin) out on the net. It can take a bit of work, but it literally saved my grade. As for your fanfiction, even if you cannot recover the files (which is possible if you are using multiple computers, especially public ones that clear themselves completely at the end of the day), there is at least some good news. SOME of your work has already been saved for posterity. Where? Why, right here on FFN!
Best of luck.
Aya-Shoru chapter 26 . 9/13/2015
Those bastards. Sorry for your loss, i will go back n read this story over and over and curse them from afar.
EndlesslyHopeful chapter 26 . 9/13/2015
Bummer. Well hope you update soon
Ice Maiden Olivier chapter 26 . 9/13/2015
I've just read this from start to finish and it is AMAZING! I hope you get your flashdrive back soon :)
Guest chapter 26 . 9/13/2015
I am so sorry to hear that. I can't believe someone would do such a horrible thing! I sincerely hope it was all a misunderstanding, that someone thought it was theirs and picked it up and will return it. I wish you all the best! And whoever stole your flash drive all the worst I love your writing and I hope that worst case scenario, you still continue to write. After all, writing is what makes writers happy, right?
JinyiWei chapter 26 . 9/13/2015
wuut those bastards D:
I hope that they find who ever has stolen your flashdrive and that it will be returned to you asap
I can only imagine losing my own... I think I would most like freak out and want to find something to punch...

Keep up the spirits and we just have to wait a little while longer but we understand so dont push yourself to hard
EndlesslyHopeful chapter 16 . 9/12/2015
I always wondered why Zuko hated tea. Tea is awesome
EndlesslyHopeful chapter 9 . 9/12/2015
Zukos even more bipolar than in the show! Haha
EndlesslyHopeful chapter 8 . 9/12/2015
Confusing
EndlesslyHopeful chapter 7 . 9/12/2015
O.o
EndlesslyHopeful chapter 6 . 9/12/2015
Hmm this is getting good
EndlesslyHopeful chapter 5 . 9/12/2015