Reviews for It's Impossible
Abiss chapter 25 . 10/29
Awesome story!
You really can let the suspense arise and you know just the time to let the action explodes and blow our poor little mind... Just... great job... really.. Awesome!

And that suck for your flashdrive... Well! Now you know: always saving one's work twice at two differents places... That's kindda a bright side, no? '

(sorry for any mistake, English isn't my forte :'))
Abiss chapter 26 . 10/29
Wow... la tristesse... J'étais tellement à fond dedans là :')
Mr. Haziq chapter 26 . 10/16
A shame this hasn't been updated in a while...
Dropbox chapter 26 . 8/6
PLEASE FINISH! I feel like a drug addict! I NEED more! Amazing story! It's incredibly well written.
pinkypiejr12 chapter 26 . 7/3
That's horrible. I've had my flash drives stolen but they usually only had one thing on them and it was my teachers who never gave them back. I hope that you find it, or if you don't that you fell better. No pressure. If you don't want to finish it I completely understand. It's been a real joy to read this story and I'll be checking out your profile to go through your other stories. They must be good, because this was amazing!
pinkypiejr12 chapter 25 . 7/3
Oh no! What's gonna happen to Zuko!? Argh I'm so excited to read the next chapter! (I love Zuko centric fics, they make me happy) I'll see you next chapter!
pinkypiejr12 chapter 24 . 7/2
Wow, good job. I have so much trouble writing all the way to chapter twelve but you've done twice as much and you aren't even done! Reilly AMAZING! I love your writing, the style is so infectious and likable. I'll see you next chapter!
pinkypiejr12 chapter 23 . 7/2
Izo! How could he!? Dear Lord everyone betrays Zuko, the kid needs a break and a real friend other than his uncle. I'm counting on Jee, and someone can stab Zhao for all I care. Mr Monkey-Sideburns is annoying. Good job! I'll see you next chapter!
pinkypiejr12 chapter 22 . 7/2
Ooh, Zhao is mad. I hope Zuko has a good excuse. (Or he could pay someone to dress up as the blue spirit and hold him hostage)
pinkypiejr12 chapter 21 . 7/1
First of all I am so sorry I haven't reviewed until now. Second of all this chapter is amazing! How could you call it crap? I loved every word and implication. This is a truly fantastic story, thank you for writing this. I'll see you next chapter!
TearsForTheDead chapter 11 . 6/11
Why is Zuko such a meany
TearsForTheDead chapter 5 . 6/10
I would've wanted that Azula was actually good and that Ursa had decided to take Azula and Zuko and leave... But this is super good!
sad chapter 26 . 5/2
aww well how you doing?
Leopardheart44 chapter 26 . 3/16
This is a great story! I'm sorry to hear about your flash drive though. I hope you manage to get it back otherwise that really sucks to lose so much work
Please update