Reviews for It's Impossible
sally chapter 23 . 2/23
this story is extremely frustrating. and you couldn't even finish it.
Morgan Stares K'Treva chapter 23 . 2/3
Nice job!
Icy Cake chapter 23 . 1/12
Hello! Over the past few days I've been reading this wonderful story of yours!

This story is the first one that caught my eye when I was searching around for a good fic starring Zuko. I haven't watch all of the episodes of the original Avatar, but I do know the main characters and the gist of the plot. Seeing that I don't remember much, I'm not one to complain how close you are to canon. But knowing that you're going to change things up soon has gotten me pretty excited.

I love your portrayal of all the characters and I'm personally thankful that you're not focusing mainly on romance between characters. Action, adventure, friendship, and good story development... that's all I'm looking for and you have all the key points that I'm interested in.

My only complaint is that I have just finished reading the latest chapter and now I have to wait for the next one! Bummer!

I look forward to your next update!
sparklybutterfly42 chapter 23 . 1/9
I'm absolutely ecstatic to find a really good non zutara ongoing zuko fic! Lease never drop this. All the good zuko fics get dropped!
Just binge read this story. It was the best. Zuko makes me cry, the poor angsty boy.
Please update soon!
Witchy1ness chapter 23 . 12/22/2014
Finally got back around to reading this story, and I'm so glad I did! Love the way you're portraying the characters, and the plot has got me hooked :D
Cheonmei chapter 23 . 12/11/2014
Hmm. This story... I like it! Looking forward to the next chapter.
MorganaBlack77 chapter 23 . 11/29/2014
Just to let you know... I was suspecting Izo. Something didn't add up on him. Though I'm sorry for Zuko, he really needed a friend (a fire nation one who were able to see the up and down of their countryb would have been nice).
Hi! How are you? It have been a looooooong time. In this occasion I'm going to tell how good I think is your portrait of Zhao and that I'm starting to crave for the moments in which the posibility of Zuko becoming the Avatar get a part in the story again je je.
I will read you next time, good luck in everything you hold dear in your life!
Elise chapter 23 . 11/10/2014
Very good chapter! Thank you for updating. :)
Zenku390 chapter 23 . 11/10/2014
Holy shit...
So worth the wait (hopefully the next update won't be so long? ;) )
FANTASTIC WORK!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/20/2014
It is nice, but please make sure that Zuko will become the avatar again or else...
Zooboss chapter 23 . 10/16/2014
This story is really interesting so far. I'm interested in seeing what further changes will happen with this Zuko
PJfan499 chapter 23 . 10/15/2014
Great chapter as always! I wonder what will happen to Zuko's spirit when Zhao kills La. And what kind of information will Aang aquire in the spirit world. Please, update soon, I can't wait to find out. Now, I only have a curius question. Did the past Avatar's know exactly who they were splitting in the middle when they made Zuko de Avatar? Was it paintful to Raava?
MeowMeowKoneko chapter 16 . 10/14/2014
Yay! Zuko kicked Zhao's butt.
MeowMeowKoneko chapter 15 . 10/14/2014
Aww... Poor Zoku.
MeowMeowKoneko chapter 14 . 10/14/2014
Aang was mean to Zuko, as is Kyoshi (
At least Roku understands him! )