Reviews for In the Interim
galanthusMist chapter 7 . 4/3/2012
It seems to me that you thought this story through. You considered the topics the committee meetings would cover, how the galaxy at wide would react, and could write the different responses of each individual character -including side characters- to give the fic some emotional depth.

So, that boils down to 'well done' :)
tufi chapter 7 . 3/28/2012
The wait was totally worth it :-) now off to your other stories
tufi chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
You really know what you're doing, don't you?

I just had some time to spare bevor i have to catch my bus and thought i might as well look some stories up bevor i have to go out but now...

I don't wanna goooo, i want to know what happens next o

haha can't wait till i can read the rest of the chapters tonight :D
TiraLu chapter 7 . 3/13/2012
woa, why did I not see this befor. Nice Fic, Intresting charactization of Shep and nice dynamic between the characters. I loved Talis ineractions.
RewindedMiracle chapter 7 . 2/9/2012
This was a good ending. -hearts- It definitely fills in the time before ME3 starts. And the kid -heart break- the kid is the kid from the trailer isn't it? I SAW YOUR LITTLE HEADCANNON ON TUMBLR.

lol

I can't wait for the next one. March is still too far away :P

Great story hon. xoxo
RewindedMiracle chapter 6 . 2/1/2012
Why do men always go to the friends when they want to know about the woman of their affections? xD Even though those affections aren't realized yet.

I like Tali and James's dynamic. It was really cute lol

I'm going to miss Tali whenever she makes an exit from the story. ;_;

Brilliant chapter my friend.
RewindedMiracle chapter 5 . 1/31/2012
I like their 'fight.' It was kind of cute in a way, a sort of bonding. It's like that video footage. I really hope that's in the game.

I like how they're figuring each other out. Do I sense tension building up? ;)

YES I know you said you're writing the next chapter. Can't wait!
RewindedMiracle chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
I was proud of Payton for holding her own during the committee.

I still like your writing very much. You've created believable scenes that it doesn't matter if it's in the game or not. I like it. Part of me doesn't want to believe the committee when they said they just want to keep her safe. But we'll see right?

WHAT A CUTE LITTLE ENDING TO THIS CHAPTER. It made me giddy. lol Good job. xoxo
RewindedMiracle chapter 3 . 1/31/2012
I haven't played Arrival but nice touch with Jacob there. I feel so bad for Payton. It feels like she has a lot on her shoulders (well duh) and she's keeping it all in.

I love the relationship between Anderson and Shepard. It's great. lol I know I've said that but I have to say it again. xoxo

James grinned lopsidedly. "Like a pretty girl in an ugly dress."

Priceless.

I like the dynamic that James and Payton have. Friendly yet careful. I'm excited to see the development.
RewindedMiracle chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
I'd like to say that I think you've got a good grip on James, from everything we've seen about him and read in the comic... I think you do.

I like how Anderson kind of hands Shepard her ass at the end lol To me, he knows her best. She had served on his ship for how long before he gave it to her? lol You know what I mean? I think he's been a mentor to her for a long time and that shows in your writing.

Quality, my dear, quality.
RewindedMiracle chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I think this is a good start. I'm going to be reading the rest over the on coming days, maybe even sooner.

I like the characterizations you have. Very military like and believable. I really love that you have Tali there with Payton.

I'm excited to read the rest. I really like your writing style. I know on tumblr you were worried about your writing and well, darling, you shouldn't be.

xoxo
Arianna27 chapter 4 . 11/22/2011
Great chapter!

The moment with the boy was really sweet, and liked how you contrasted it well with the serious scene in the middle that had me really feeling sorry for payton by the end. But I really loved how then you brought it back to the aww worthy sweetness with James finding her asleep!

Can't wait to read more :)
walkingdisastersharkchild chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
I love this already. How does this not have more reviews?
Arianna27 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I wrote a review on the Vega thread but thought I should post the review on here as well! *I am Jilinna on BSN btw :)*

I have been following your fanfic since the first chapter and I really like the story so far!

I just finished reading your latest chapter, and thought it was great! I like how your slowly getting your character involved with Vega, instead of jumping full throttle into the romantic bits! Makes the steamy bits feel more rewarding when/if they happen. Also I love the interaction between your Shepard and Anderson!

Anyway, can't wait to read the next chapter. Looking forward to maybe seeing some interaction between Vega and some of the Normandy crew!
ZombieGeisha chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
Really good chapter, can't wait for more x