Reviews for Fourth Thursday
AgentBanonymous chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
I'm grateful for PERRY! : When you describe Perry as a Semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action, he's still in his "pet" disguise. It almost seems as if Phineas and Ferb know that he's a secret agent instead of a platypus that doesn't do much. It's okay to describe him as such when he's on a mission, but when he's with the boys, you should probably use less impressive words to represent him, Ya know, so you won't accidentally blow his cover.
I love Perry!
AgentBanonymous chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
Lovin' it! Thanks!
Okay, just sayin' I don't thing Grandma Betty Jo drinks beer. I don't think any of the characters drink any type of alcohol whatsoever. It's a show for kids (not just little kids or anything, us big "kids" who are forever young at heart too) so they never have any in any episodes. I like going to Danville, where there are not drugs or alcohol of any kind! The crime in this city amounts to turning city hall into juice! yay! (And of couse Perry stops that. 3)
Not that you have to change it, your story can be however you want it to.
Also, it almost gave me a heart attack when Linda pulled two cans out of the fridge for Phineas. What if she'd accidentally handed him beers? Of course, you'd be able to tell the difference as soon as you tasted it, if you didn't catch the labeling difference. I've heard that alcohol tastes pretty nasty. My driver's ed teacher told me he tasted it once, and it tasted like dehydrated potty stuff... ew. Yeah. I'm gonna change the subject now.

Also, I was wondering why Phineas didn't just right out say, "We made some pumpkin pie today, Mom!" I mean, wasn't eating the pie the whole (okay, not whole, it was also for fun) point of making it? What did they do with the pie anyway? it didn't disappear yet, did it? I don't know. Maybe I'm not paying close enough attention.
AgentBanonymous chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
I love it! great job!
Just some suggestions to fix it up:
-At the very beginning, when Phineas is wishing everyone a happy Thanksgiving, you need to separate some of the sentences so that it's clear who is speaking. When Ferb nods in reply, put that in its own paragraph as if he had actually said something. Just make sure you have all the dialogue spaced correctly through the whole thing.
example:
"Blah blah blah!" Phineas said.
Ferb blinked.
"Blah blah blah blah blah!" Phineas grinned at his brother.

-Also, this needs to be fixed:
"Linda, completely beat and exhausted, was sitting on the floor of the kitchen floor, which was littered with cans and boxes."
Yeah, what is the "floor of the kitchen floor?"
Jet Engine chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
Loved it!
Boolia chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
Nice Thanksgiving story. You and your family have a nice Thanksgiving too.
PS2wizard chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
This won't end well for Heinz
TheCartoonFanatic01 chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
What's better than the perfect ending to a Thanksgiving-themed fic? One word: nothing.

Looks like everything went good for both the Flynn-Fletchers and the Doofenshmirtzes at the end! Hooray for them!

Have a happy Thanksgiving too!
ForThoseWhoLikeToMoveItMoveIt chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
It was sweet!
8711 chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
THIS WAS GREAT!

If they actually made a P&F Thanksgiving special, I don't think it would be as good as this! This had all the elements you would expect from an actual episode. XD I loved it!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING DIS! X)
BroadwayFanGirl91 chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
D'aw! They should make an episode like this! or maybe even a New Year episode! XD Yea for Heinz! He finally made his strict and unfair family happy.

Great job, girl! It made me smile.
Leopardlover1002 chapter 3 . 11/21/2011
HAPPY THANKSGIVING
amulet nekio chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
You need to work on keeping cannon characters in character, and using better adjectives, the ones you use tend to not fit the situation. :P
Linzerj chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Haha, Phineas and Ferb Thanksgiving special!

This looks very interesting, can't wait to read more!

Oh, and I don't mean to criticize or anything...but Pilgrims and Quakers were two entirely seperate religions and settled in two entirely different places. Pilgrims, also known as Seperatists, settled in Plymouth, Massachusetts; Quakers came much later, and settled in Pennsylvania.
8711 chapter 2 . 11/18/2011
I love this! I loved how Charlene was loving on Perry too! XD Please update soon. :)
TheCartoonFanatic01 chapter 2 . 11/18/2011
Wow. This looks just like an average Phineas and Ferb episode! Better yet, this looks like what the show's staff would use for a Thanksgiving-centric special episode! I love this, and I cannot wait for the next update!

UPDATE, ASAP!