Reviews for Shattered Glass
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
samtacular, really. i do love the way you characterise Sam. it's like perfect.
• deanna
dosqueen67 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012

perfectromanceinmymind chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I really enjoyed this and seeing a view of what was going on with Sam in the background of the "main" story. Thank you for sharing it!
VoteFabray4PromQueen chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
seriously AMAZING!
MyHandsADolphin chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Wow. Just wow. This was a great story! It took me nearly a day of on-off reading to get to the end though. xD
kidimpulse213 chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Oh wow, this was ridiculously amazing. Sam's one of my favorite characters and this has to be one of the best pieces about him I've ever read. So much of this just hurt though, but I guess in a good way? Because it was all written so gorgeously.

I loved Sam's voice in this, and his interactions with Quinn and Santana. Because even in those instances they were so awful to each other, it all felt very true.

I'm just amazed. AMAZING.
Kerri chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
very awesome writing dude you rocked it! such a good read too and i loved how long you made it you should totally add more to this :)
QuiteOrdinary chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Hey, this was a good one! I'd think it would be hard to write a story from Sam's POV but this felt very much in character. And when I think about it Quinn's voice felt rather spot on too. We don't get to see much of the kids home life but it wasn't hard for me to imagine Sam's parents rather strict with their kids upbringing. So thanks, I really enjoyed the story!
Long Live Nelly chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I haven't really read much Sam fic but I'm really glad I saw this recced. Nice insight into the character.
Embry chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
This was brilliant. You captured Sam so well that I never want it to end. I can't wait to read more of your stuff!
sinanna chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Howdy - I almost didn't read this story. I don't usually read guy fiction, but I'm glad I started it because very soon it became very obvious that I wasn't going to stop until it was finished. Beautifully written. Very expressive and really pinned down Sam's character. I'd read another chapter that went through to the end of Season 2. I'd love reading it, as a matter of fact. Thanks.
a pretty little liar chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Loved it, as usual. This fic made me miss Sam even more ... At least we'll get an appearance around the Sectionals episode... it's better than nothing, right? (And hopefully his segment will give you some inspiration for another Sam-centric story - you write him wonderfully!)

So, yes, this story was long, but I didn't feel that it dragged. There really weren't any lulls within the flow, so I think the read was still easy enough.

I felt so bad for Sam. Yeah, we saw the after-math of the situation, but to have the story filled in really added that depth that we needed. I can't even imagine having to go through what Sam had to go through.

I especially liked how you expressed his feelings; how he felt he had to hold back these rather ... dangerous emotions. Saying what he thought he had to say to appease someone else, holding back his true feelings, wanting to punch people and solid walls ... I thought those types of feelings really said a whole lot about what he was feeling, because he always came off just so... whatever. Even when crappy things happened to him (Quinn cheating, Santana&Karofsky, etc), he just expressed his disdain and kind of let them flow off of him.

Ah, sad ending, but very fitting for this story. It's a crappy situation, and it was the perfect place to end.
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Oh my god, this basically killed me with feelings. I JUST LOVE SAM SO MUCH, and I love how you handled his relationships with Santana and Quinn- not to mention his family.

Thank you thank you thank you for writing this.
RJRRAA chapter 1 . 11/12/2011