Reviews for The House on the Hill
randomplotbunny chapter 1 . 2/19
So very awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
This is one of the best story's I've ever read brought a tear to my eye just brillant
hypercell chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Challenge well met. Good job.
Midnight1906 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Infinitechange chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
very awesome
jmsings chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Loved it! Thanks for writing a story showcasing Tim's awesome skills as an agent. He kept his head and was responsible for saving the rest of the team.
Angel chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Awww! What a cute story. I like it.
SumNumb3rs chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Great hurt/comfort family fic!
gotyour6 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I think you achieved your goal. Having served on emergency teams, it felt very authentic, especially with a team that goes to every call knowing everything can change in a moment. I think you captured the splits between fury, sadness, confusion, and love, very well. You do what you have to at the moment, and then deal later. You made me cry and that hasn't happened in a quite a while.
trout1986 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
"... grateful."

"Me too, Boss. Me too."

sums it up nicely
nightbird19 chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
This was beautiful and emotional and I loved it. Thank you for writing a great story.
68luvcarter chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
So wonderful.
MissFee chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Hi Sheila,

This was great - I really thoroughly enjoyed it! I know I have said in the past how much I like your writing style, but this was a grand one-shot. The sort of plot I can see as an episode of the show, really and truly.

You keep setting these challenges for yourself and rising to them time and again - well done you!

Love fee xo