Reviews for More Than a Guardian
nika0645 chapter 2 . 4/24
I know that it has been five years old since you've updated... but maybe...
This is the best Transformers fanfiction about Sam and Bee I've ever read. So beautifully written, the plot and characters are so plausible, their bond is wonderful... this is a true masterpiece. My dream is to see how it'll end...
PrinceJai chapter 35 . 4/3
I love this story! it would be amazing if you continued this. you are an incredible writer!
PrinceJai chapter 1 . 4/2
I absolutely adore the moments between Lennox and Sam. You are seriously a wonderful writer.
PrinceJai chapter 1 . 3/31
I love this story so very much, words cannot adequately express
I love Sam's interactions with Bee, Optimus, and Ratchet as well as Ironhide. You've got it perfect
nika0645 chapter 1 . 1/25
One of the best Bee&Sam fanfic I've ever read (it's in the top three of my favourites and it says a lot considering the fact that I have read a lot of it where most of them included their romantic relationship, not brotherhood). I really have a dream that someday you're going to finish it. It made me cry and smile a lot. Just... wow.
Big love from Poland. I wish you good luck.
nika0645
nika0645 chapter 32 . 1/13
That was wonderful!
nika0645 chapter 28 . 1/13
One of the best stories I've ever read on this site. It'd make my dreams come true if you ever decided to finish it :) I'm so emotional right now...
Saki-nee chapter 35 . 12/25/2016
You know, this was absolutely the best transformers fic I've read. Out of all the fics I've read with Sam in them this wins hands down. All in all, it's one of those pics that make me want to say thank you, just because you wrote it.

So, Thank you for writing this, it was wonderful. And Merry Christmas (or whatever you celebrate around this time of the year) and happy new year!
WwInactiveAccountwW chapter 35 . 12/23/2016
I am sorry to see that you have not updated in a few years! Have you discontinued it? I must say that this is now one of my top 3 favorite fics and I stayed up til 4 in the morning to read it without disruption. Your writing is so immersive that I can almost see everything that's happening. I wish I could have a physical copy so highlight all my favorite parts... Your characterization and wording and imagination have taken my breath away and I feel like a changed person. Thank you so much for writing as much as you did and even if you never finish it, I am content knowing that such a pure thing exists. (Sorry if I'm being dramatic but I did only get 4.5 hours of sleep)
WwInactiveAccountwW chapter 9 . 12/22/2016
This fic is so fricking wonderful and its everything i ever wanted. Like? how did you manage to put all this emotion into words? I just watched transformers for the first time and Bee is a great character who doesn't have nearly enough screentime. You characterized him so perfectly in this and it fills the hole left in my heart by the movies. Bless you and your fic
twindaughterofArtemis chapter 35 . 12/13/2016
Is it Bra'tac?
Sirenix Prime chapter 35 . 11/15/2016
YASSSSSS_! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! OMP, YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN 4 YESRS!
Tamuril2 chapter 35 . 8/5/2016
Gah, I couldn't put this story down (I blame you for making me stay up late, btw...totally worth it!). So much is going on. Sam's changing at an incredible rate. It's a little worrying, not gonna lie, but the Autobots seems to have it in hand (thank goodness). I'm glad Lennox and his team is on Sam's side. That would've been bad, if it had gone the other way. The Pet-bond is such a neat idea! I love it. And the fact that both sides, Sam and Bee, have that kind of power is beyond cool. And a little scary. But I trust those two. Now, what the Deceptacons will think is another thing entirely. Also, Prowl. That needs to happen. Soon. Please?

I would really love to see what Sam's parent's think of all this. There's been a bit too much accepting going on, if you know what I mean. Someone needs to freak out, majorly. And then someone else needs to defend them. I vote that elderly couple they're renting a room from. That'd be an epic showdown. :D

Master Buadhach is so cool! He's gonna teach these two so much. I also vote he gets in on the action. Somehow. Thanks for telling us how to pronounce his name. I was going to ask for that.

Sooo...it's been years since you updated this. Any chance you'll change that sometime soon. I really want to see what happens next. Pleeeease?
Toothtooth chapter 25 . 7/9/2016
I love how you write the interactions of Sam and everyone. It makes me really happy