Reviews for More Than a Guardian
Tamuril2 chapter 35 . 8/5
Gah, I couldn't put this story down (I blame you for making me stay up late, btw...totally worth it!). So much is going on. Sam's changing at an incredible rate. It's a little worrying, not gonna lie, but the Autobots seems to have it in hand (thank goodness). I'm glad Lennox and his team is on Sam's side. That would've been bad, if it had gone the other way. The Pet-bond is such a neat idea! I love it. And the fact that both sides, Sam and Bee, have that kind of power is beyond cool. And a little scary. But I trust those two. Now, what the Deceptacons will think is another thing entirely. Also, Prowl. That needs to happen. Soon. Please?

I would really love to see what Sam's parent's think of all this. There's been a bit too much accepting going on, if you know what I mean. Someone needs to freak out, majorly. And then someone else needs to defend them. I vote that elderly couple they're renting a room from. That'd be an epic showdown. :D

Master Buadhach is so cool! He's gonna teach these two so much. I also vote he gets in on the action. Somehow. Thanks for telling us how to pronounce his name. I was going to ask for that.

Sooo...it's been years since you updated this. Any chance you'll change that sometime soon. I really want to see what happens next. Pleeeease?
Toothtooth chapter 25 . 7/9
I love how you write the interactions of Sam and everyone. It makes me really happy
Toothtooth chapter 7 . 7/8
GOSH DA,N THIS IS BRILLIANT
icanhascamaro chapter 35 . 5/22
Love this story. Always!
gima2618 chapter 35 . 3/22
Omg I love it, simply love this story, and how its going so cool, I like how the bond between Sam and bumblebee changed from pet to brothers super cool, can't wait to read more and see what the chapter brings about, I got a feeling Sam its going to be hurting all over with the physical training
NanoCarp chapter 8 . 3/30/2015
"By the smile Sam was beaming up at him, Sam had realized the same thing."

Just thought I'd point that out for you. Great story so far, I can't wait to keep reading!
GrizzlyTeddyBear chapter 35 . 1/22/2015
While I have read and reread most of your stories, I decided to leave a review for this one. I wanted to tell you how much your writing is appreciated. It takes time and dedication to create what you do at the level you hold yourself to. I eagerly await an update on any story of yours, even this one waiting for attention. I hope life is treating you well and your muses are cooperative.
DoodleBunny chapter 35 . 1/1/2015
I absolutely love this story, so please update it! *flails arms* It's amazing!
Deacog chapter 35 . 9/24/2014
Please update soon XD
Guest chapter 6 . 7/27/2014
Love it
Guest chapter 5 . 7/27/2014
Are you going to a more chapters to it
Guest chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
Hi love your story
Foxbear chapter 35 . 7/26/2014
Well this was a fun romp. The 'boys' are off to a good start in their new lives and can look forward to a lot of challenges.
Foxbear chapter 34 . 7/26/2014
A place to stay and companionable people to share it with. This is looking good indeed.
Ratchet would be a terror woken too early in the morning...
Foxbear chapter 33 . 7/26/2014
Well, despite the mystery of the situation it looks like they might be on the trail of an appropriate master after all.