Reviews for More Than a Guardian
NanoCarp chapter 8 . 3/30
"By the smile Sam was beaming up at him, Sam had realized the same thing."

Just thought I'd point that out for you. Great story so far, I can't wait to keep reading!
GrizzlyTeddyBear chapter 35 . 1/22
While I have read and reread most of your stories, I decided to leave a review for this one. I wanted to tell you how much your writing is appreciated. It takes time and dedication to create what you do at the level you hold yourself to. I eagerly await an update on any story of yours, even this one waiting for attention. I hope life is treating you well and your muses are cooperative.
DoodleBunny chapter 35 . 1/1
I absolutely love this story, so please update it! *flails arms* It's amazing!
Yami-The Lord of Darkness chapter 35 . 9/24/2014
Please update soon XD
Guest chapter 6 . 7/27/2014
Love it
Guest chapter 5 . 7/27/2014
Are you going to a more chapters to it
Guest chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
Hi love your story
Foxbear chapter 35 . 7/26/2014
Well this was a fun romp. The 'boys' are off to a good start in their new lives and can look forward to a lot of challenges.
Foxbear chapter 34 . 7/26/2014
A place to stay and companionable people to share it with. This is looking good indeed.
Ratchet would be a terror woken too early in the morning...
Foxbear chapter 33 . 7/26/2014
Well, despite the mystery of the situation it looks like they might be on the trail of an appropriate master after all.
Foxbear chapter 32 . 7/26/2014
Heh, I do wonder how the elder Witwickies are going to respond to having another 'son'.
Foxbear chapter 31 . 7/26/2014
So Sam plans to go Ninja huh? That will no doubt lead so some very intresting training.
elysenjazz chapter 34 . 7/20/2014
This is so cool! (Wasn't sure in the beginning but its just amazing!) Those are Epps' parent right?
Foxbear chapter 29 . 7/18/2014
Watch out for falling water bottles! Quite the ironic safety issue.
Foxbear chapter 28 . 7/18/2014
An amusing start to the chapter and an amusing ending. It makes for nice light bookends to some serious world building.