Reviews for What Happens in Vegas
Bloodsired chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Hilarious! That Bowie impersonator crack me up. Hehehe
Bee-cee-kay chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Oh Drunk!Sarah, will you ever learn? Loved the Bowie impersonator.
AliceElizabeth2 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Okay, I'm probably wrong, but I'm totally going with the theory that the impersonator was actually David Bowie.
Jangamon chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Please make a sequal. This was crazy good.
peygan chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
ROTFL excellent!
silfursvik chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
80's Bowie was HILARIOUS! i loved that! methinks Sarah's gonna stay with Jareth no matter what she chooses. awesome job!
Dragen Eyez chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I like drunken fics. I love that Jareth got vomit all over his boots too. I'm perverse.
squibblyquill chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Hahah very nice this.
Seyfert chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
That was utterly brilliant! :)

I love how drunk!Sarah makes so much sense, and your Jareth is sexy as hell.

Thanks for sharing this with us!
LunarMidnight chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Ahahahaha! Pleeeease write more!
ZuliaGirl chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Yay! I have to say I laughed hysterically when she puked on his shoes. Once again though that might have to do with the whole one hour or less of sleep. XD

julz. 3
moira hawthorne chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
what is the subtle reference?... I thought it might be something to do with the lines... Anyone? If you have even the slightest complaint, speak up. Surely someone has an objection to Mr. Hayworth's choice of wardrobe."
Tarocchi chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
hahaha so brilliant! i do enjoy reading light-hearted stories in which jareth is still a villain. and you totally captured bowie's speech patterns with the china girl minister :)
UndergroundDaydreams chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I like very much that Jareth is a rotten cheat in this one. We like to redeem him on occasion in fanfic, but I like him best when he's just naughty and delights in it. ;)

China Girl Bowie is my favorite. I expect to see cameos from him in your future fics.

My favorite line, and I have no idea why, is this: "China Girl Bowie chuckled. "You're not worried, are you? Surely your relationship is solid as a rock." He leaned forward. "I don't sing that song, by the way—'Solid as a Rock.' But we've got Ashford and Simpson in the backroom, if you'd like." It just makes me laugh.

Well done, you!
Lady Augustin chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Another Great Story Star Traveller, this story was very cute withe the right touch of humor. I should of known Sarah would of went with the 13 months, I'm sure she will love the challenge herself lol. I so love a drunk Sarah, don't know why but I do.