Reviews for Final Strike
Idalove2read chapter 17 . 3/22
I read all three of your stories in less than a week (it is a pretty big feat, considering i had tons of projects and exams so...this can only mean one thing: YOUR STORIES ARE FREAKING AMAZING)! I love your characters, i love the storyline, everything seems amazing. The only thing that makes me sad, is that I saw the last time you updated, and that was over 2 years ago...and, it would be really really cool that you updated some time soon, because your story is too good to be abandoned.

Good luck! and thank you for your wonderful writing, you provide entertainment like none other :)
Guest chapter 17 . 12/18/2013
Update! Pretty please with a cherry on top! This story is so good!
SisterGrimmErin chapter 11 . 6/25/2012
Decent job. Could use a bit more description and I'm not sure Finnick is particularly in-character, but I do love the new character you've created!
Lavender Flame chapter 11 . 6/22/2012
Hello - this chapter's been nominated for "Best Kiss" in the 2012 Hunger Games Awards - congrats!

This situation is definitely unique - I like how Finnick comes into things, I could see him trying to help people that are in his same sort of place. His reactions seemed justified and in-character the whole time, which is really good.

If I could offer a critique - your dialogue is a bit... stiff, in some places. Nothing really major, but it would've flowed a bit better with more natural dialogue.

And a few typos here and there, "rules" broken, but nothing really huge.

You had a good balance of description, action, and dialogue, which is always key to a good chapter.

So nice job, overall!
265 chapter 17 . 6/12/2012
First off- WOW. I literally read this whole trilogy in 3 days which is basically 50 chapters a day which doesn't leave too much time for much else which means that this must be an incredible story if I've gotten hooked this hard. Which is true. I love Kara so so so much... I just absolutely hate her denial of feelings for zen! Ugh like please just let her realize shes madly in love with him and they can finally get together and be secret lovers so snow doesn't find out and zen can be supportive and comforting an they can help te other through the hurting333 omg perf I love zen btdubbs:) :) this series is just so great so I've decided to become a devote follower but that can only happen if you update frequently and then I will obligingly review each chapter and try to offer concrit instead of just professing my love but don't worry I'll keep up the love of you keep up the updates:)
Ironsides chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Again, I love reading about other Victors/Tributes that weren't in the original trilogy. It's great to flesh out the world that was always a little limited because of Katniss's experiences. You obviously put in a tremendous amount of effort into writing this. Keep going. Good stuff
Marissa chapter 17 . 5/27/2012
Oops! I accidentally pressed send review before I was done. But I guess that's what happens when you try to type with a touch screen. Anyways I was going to say that I'm guessing Heather is the girl Katniss talks about who dropped her token before the 60 seconds were up, therefore setting off the land mines. Am I right?
Marissa chapter 17 . 5/27/2012
Is been over three months since you updated! I think I just died a little not knowing how long it will take for a new chapter... Also, since I love to try to guess plots...im guessing that Heather is the girl Katniss talks ab
tabby chapter 17 . 2/25/2012
amazing snev, arrwwww zap, but i still profer zen XD,
Awkstiel chapter 17 . 2/22/2012
Hmmm yeah i think i see what you did there with the wooden ball. Poor Heather, they'll literally have to scrape bits of her off the floor. :( I liked her, but i knew that District 8 couldn't have yet another victor, so it's nice to see that you're keeping it real. I wonder what the story was with that, anyways. And Zap, well, i didn't expect him to be watching Kara from the doorway. She didn't, either. :) What does he have to say to her? Oh, the possibilities! ;) Please update soon!

PS. On your biography on your profile i saw a note saying that you were going to stop writing, but you were going to keep your profile open. I'm hoping that it's some kind of a joke, because your story was the first fanfiction i've ever read. I followed the series, and I really hope that you finish this fanfic. Your writing inspired me to get an account so i could leave reviews on more stories.

PPS. I apologize if i sound sort of sappy and/or strange, but that's me and everything i wrote in the afternote is true. I really hope that this is all a joke, even if i do end up looking stupid on the internet.
Anonymous chapter 17 . 2/21/2012
oh no. that's the girl that exploded because her token dropped between the countdown was over. oh dear. I love every character you write so much it hurts.

don't think you're running out of ideas. of you do, you will. you don't want that. ); keep telling yourself you can do it because you're an amazing author. you write with obvious talent and gift.
Arcticmist chapter 17 . 2/21/2012
Eel cliffhanger! I need to know what happens in the bloodbath! Kara is pretty sure Heather and Remmy are going to be first day victims. What is the story behind the ball? Please update soon it's awesome I can't wait!
LollipopDreams chapter 17 . 2/20/2012
What is Zap gonna tell her? Just wondering! AND PLEASE LET RYE WIN! SHE MUST!
Awkstiel chapter 15 . 2/20/2012
This was touching on so many different levels. On one hand you have a doomed love, on the other a small child whose life since the games has been turned inside out by her sister's unknowing lies about her brother and Kara, and on yet another hand you have Kara feeling conflicted with her own feelings. She loves Zen,(i think) but seemingly not as much as Dral. At least, not from what we can see. ;)In any case, you add that up and you get... Three hands, sorry, i'm not good at math. Anyways, I can't wait to see what the interviews will be like! Rye seems really upset, i wonder what Ceasar will do with that, as well as the fact that practically all of their family was picked. Hmmm... Anyways, i got this really sick image in my head and i would share it with someone else but no one else i know reads this. Here goes: (don't think i'm creepy or anything, i can't help what comes into my head!) Okay, i keep thinking that if Kara has to give into Snow like all of the victors are telling her to then... (don't blame my sick mind!)i think that Zen might be her first... you know.(Mind, what is wrong with you?) Sorry i haven't reviewed, my computer time is limited. :( For the record, i'm reviewing this chapter before i read further because of my guilty consciense. So sorry for not reviewing!
I LUV PEETA chapter 17 . 2/20/2012
I like this chapter. For some reason while reading this I had a weird thought that I was in the Hunger Games and then I got rlly rlly sad and then I got rlly mad and wanted to make the Capital die...yeah I'm just weird that way ;)