Reviews for The Forbidden Forest
Alex chapter 4 . 8/17
I just want you to know that this is my favorite fanfiction I have ever read. I'be reread it three times and downloaded it and I just love it! Thank you you're so amazing!
Dwarrior chapter 20 . 7/30
AWESOME, bloody AWESOME. I loved this story. Danger, suspense, romance, and a happily ever after. What more could anybody ask for. Thank you for the enjoyable few hours, and rollercoasting emotions you've put me through while I was reading this.
celestial queen1 chapter 20 . 7/15
Awesome awesome awesome !leeSUP u r awesome ur stories are the best ive read in a while !especially this fanfic and The Princess And The Pirate! :-)luv ya bye ;-)
NALU chapter 1 . 6/12
I LOVE UR STORIES PLEASE UPDATE ON THE PRINCESS AND THE PIRATE SOON I'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER!I LOVE THIS STORY TOO IF THAT HELPS. i remember reading this it was soo cute~!
fairyglitter101 chapter 20 . 5/9
Okay I was reading it on my ipod so I couldn't review past chapters so here it is here.
I loved it, every bit of it! From start to finish! Every was just great, the discribtions were amazing, it was so vivid in my head. And I loved how you replied to all you reviews I think that was sweet and just beautifulw with taht act of kindness alone.
I really do hope you pick up writing again, a lot of people are wait on you. I hope you know that!
Update! This is an acceptable ending but, I WANT ONE MORE CHAPPY! ITS TO AWESOME TO NOT HAVE ANOTHER ONE!
I was crying internally but then at the end i burst out laughing! Good ol' fairy tail for ya!
hummingbird802 chapter 15 . 3/3
Oh. My. God. His situation is reminding me all too much about Izumi Curtis...
THAT WAS SO CUTE IM CRYING OMG ILYSM BABS U R PERFECT OMG 33
artistofthemind chapter 20 . 2/27
This was a really good story! Lucy saved Natsu's life!
Anonaku chapter 20 . 1/19
You had my heart in my throat and tears, streaming down my face so often throughout this wonderful story.

Thank you so much for writing this. It was so in character I basically watched the entire thing.
tilbo chapter 19 . 12/28/2014
WOW that was amazing I balled my eyes out then laughed my head off at the end! XD
like2314 chapter 20 . 12/19/2014
this is too long
4EverOrNever chapter 20 . 12/17/2014
This story was amazing! I absolutely love it! You are an amazing author, don't ever forget it. Only one question. I thought there was going to be another chapter. :3 :)
tori chapter 20 . 12/8/2014
wow!this story is amazing,fantastic especially the cliffhangers,you're update the last chapter soon!