Reviews for The Forbidden Forest
Update! This is an acceptable ending but, I WANT ONE MORE CHAPPY! ITS TO AWESOME TO NOT HAVE ANOTHER ONE!
I was crying internally but then at the end i burst out laughing! Good ol' fairy tail for ya!
hummingbird802 chapter 15 . 3/3
Oh. My. God. His situation is reminding me all too much about Izumi Curtis...
THAT WAS SO CUTE IM CRYING OMG ILYSM BABS U R PERFECT OMG 33
artistofthemind chapter 20 . 2/27
This was a really good story! Lucy saved Natsu's life!
Anonaku chapter 20 . 1/19
You had my heart in my throat and tears, streaming down my face so often throughout this wonderful story.

Thank you so much for writing this. It was so in character I basically watched the entire thing.
tilbo chapter 19 . 12/28/2014
WOW that was amazing I balled my eyes out then laughed my head off at the end! XD
like2314 chapter 20 . 12/19/2014
this is too long
4EverOrNever chapter 20 . 12/17/2014
This story was amazing! I absolutely love it! You are an amazing author, don't ever forget it. Only one question. I thought there was going to be another chapter. :3 :)
tori chapter 20 . 12/8/2014
wow!this story is amazing,fantastic especially the cliffhangers,you're update the last chapter soon!
Carri007 chapter 20 . 11/24/2014
Oh my gosh. That was freakin amazing! Great plot (reminded me a bit of the Hunger Games), Rito was fleshed out really well-his past and emotions were very well done. In fact, all of the characters were great, and conformed to the originals. Also, even though Natsu was injured a lot, it worked well in the story, and didn't at all feel like he was being excessively hurt just for pointless drama. And I fully admit I cried when all the goodbyes were going on, especially cuz NATSU'S NOT SUPPOSED TO DIE but you took care of that :). Umm, basically, amazing! Great job!
Coolanime14 chapter 5 . 10/27/2014
I dont want to Be rude but does this story have a plot or is it about Them surviving alone but does that Mean nothing Well um exiting Will happen?
Guest chapter 20 . 9/21/2014
loved the story :D
TheSecretSeason chapter 20 . 9/13/2014
The minute I started reading this, I couldn't stop! This is such a great story and the characters aren't so OOC which is always great in a story! 10/10 :D
Guest chapter 19 . 8/2/2014
Screw the almost bawling. The first half of the chapter I was crying like there was no tomorrow.