Reviews for Summer Dark
CileSuns92 chapter 6 . 5/9
This story was so beautiful. There was this deep ache, this softness at the same time...I'm a sucker for poetry, so I can actually see Castle writing verses for her while he tries to cope with her absence. It's heartbreakingly beautiful. And then Kate discovering it by chance at the Strand like that...It makes me all warm and fuzzy. Thank you for writing this, I'll treasure this story. I wish there was a button to favorite your favorites, in this case!
Larry Holmes chapter 6 . 9/5/2018
Superb...absolutely wonderful. Thanks!
Abbeygirl11 chapter 6 . 8/12/2018
I'm on a Castle kick right now, and have found your fandiction and am reading a lot of your stories. I have loved all your stories I have read thus far, but I really really love this one. I could actually see Castle writing that poetry book for her over that summer. It was obvious in Rise just how hurt he was that she didn't call him. I Loved the poetry, the story, everything. You are a wonderful writer! Thank you for writing this.
vjlee chapter 6 . 7/25/2018
Thank you for sharing this exquisitely pure story of true love served with just a touch of melancholy and a splendidly happy ending. ;)
tanyapotter chapter 6 . 4/6/2017
Love the love story.
tanyapotter chapter 1 . 4/6/2017
Love the idea!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/2/2017
This is a very moving story. Thank you for writing it
lovemycastle chapter 2 . 4/2/2017
this is so brilliant and really so plausible.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/23/2017
This is perfect
possibility4j0y chapter 3 . 1/12/2017
HOW HAVE I NEVER READ THIS FIC BEFORE!? Haunting. Enchanting. I desperately wish Summer Dark was a real book I could purchase. Want to write it?
TankOfO2 chapter 4 . 5/2/2016
"Dazzle me, Beauty –

you don't even have to try"

Little lines here and there, tucked inbetween the lines of the main story, are like confetti at a party. I find myself waiting eagerly for another and another. To unwrap them, discover. So, maybe they're like presents, too. Very well executed love.

Shiny.
chezjulie chapter 6 . 12/9/2015
Wow, this was just beautiful, and so very poetic. All of it, not just the poetry itself. The whole story is so sweet and delicate! I loved the structure - my favorite part was chapter 4. Kate is aware of Rick's feelings, she cherishes them and now repays him in kind and the verses tie it all together. The plot had a very natural flow to it - you gave them time to sort themselves out before attempting to become more together.
I can't believe I had this bookmarked for over a year before I read it. I'm glad I finally did and I'm sure I'll come back to read it again!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/1/2015
Best fanfic ever.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
Just found this. Lovely!
mrjelynch chapter 6 . 1/23/2015
Great work! Loved the surprise book of poetry. Too bad the TV show didn't take your story line instead.