Reviews for Summer Dark
Larry Holmes chapter 6 . 9/5/2018
Superb...absolutely wonderful. Thanks!
Abbeygirl11 chapter 6 . 8/12/2018
I'm on a Castle kick right now, and have found your fandiction and am reading a lot of your stories. I have loved all your stories I have read thus far, but I really really love this one. I could actually see Castle writing that poetry book for her over that summer. It was obvious in Rise just how hurt he was that she didn't call him. I Loved the poetry, the story, everything. You are a wonderful writer! Thank you for writing this.
vjlee chapter 6 . 7/25/2018
Thank you for sharing this exquisitely pure story of true love served with just a touch of melancholy and a splendidly happy ending. ;)
tanyapotter chapter 6 . 4/6/2017
Love the love story.
tanyapotter chapter 1 . 4/6/2017
Love the idea!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/2/2017
This is a very moving story. Thank you for writing it
lovemycastle chapter 2 . 4/2/2017
this is so brilliant and really so plausible.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/23/2017
This is perfect
possibility4j0y chapter 3 . 1/12/2017
HOW HAVE I NEVER READ THIS FIC BEFORE!? Haunting. Enchanting. I desperately wish Summer Dark was a real book I could purchase. Want to write it?
TankOfO2 chapter 4 . 5/2/2016
"Dazzle me, Beauty –

you don't even have to try"

Little lines here and there, tucked inbetween the lines of the main story, are like confetti at a party. I find myself waiting eagerly for another and another. To unwrap them, discover. So, maybe they're like presents, too. Very well executed love.

Shiny.
chezjulie chapter 6 . 12/9/2015
Wow, this was just beautiful, and so very poetic. All of it, not just the poetry itself. The whole story is so sweet and delicate! I loved the structure - my favorite part was chapter 4. Kate is aware of Rick's feelings, she cherishes them and now repays him in kind and the verses tie it all together. The plot had a very natural flow to it - you gave them time to sort themselves out before attempting to become more together.
I can't believe I had this bookmarked for over a year before I read it. I'm glad I finally did and I'm sure I'll come back to read it again!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/1/2015
Best fanfic ever.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
Just found this. Lovely!
mrjelynch chapter 6 . 1/23/2015
Great work! Loved the surprise book of poetry. Too bad the TV show didn't take your story line instead.
Stars in the Black chapter 6 . 11/12/2014
Wow! Very different, but wonderful!