Reviews for Summer Dark
1822andallthat chapter 5 . 11/27/2011
Ohhh, happy sigh.

Your story is so very intense. I love the poems (any plans to write the actual Summer Dark?), the story development, the emotions shining through your beautiful writing.

I just love the whole package.
hushedgreylily chapter 5 . 11/27/2011
This is brilliant, and that was beautiful, you've done a brilliant job of keeping her in character, when it's something she's so unlikely to do, the way you've made her do it is something completely BECKETT. Well done :)
chezchuckles chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
ohhh this line was perfection:

with the words I love you Kate tracing dimly into the blackness around her.

I saw this trace of a spark coming up into the very black night, far above the trees, still burning despite how far from the original fire and it just. . .was so good. watching the lights go out and the tracing dimly into the blackness. ohhh

sigh.
1477166 chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
BEST. CHAPTER. EVER. I think I let out a squee at the end haha! This is so beautiful!
SpillingInk chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
This was absolutely beautiful. I loved the style, I loved the flow, but most of all I loved the creativity and innovation that you wove into the plot. Thanks for a fantastic read, there are few fics out there that really grab me the way this one did. Keep writing, for sure. :)
an amateur chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
Ah, this is the sweetest fanfic I've ever read :)
J.Wilde chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
This story was great, the poetry was beautiful, and mega bonus points for referencing Jane Austen. Thank you! :)
BowTies13 chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
XD!
ScribbledHP chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
SLKDFJDSGHDLSKFJDLSFDS.

That's... that's all I can think to say. I love this story so much! Everything about it is so poetic and perfect and poignant. Thank you, thank you, thank you. You have done us all a great service by writing this brilliance.
CRene chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
Awe, this was so sweet and romantic. I loved it.
knittingeek chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
So much to love about this chapter. My heart is bubbling over :o)
Madje Knotts chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
Is this finished? It's amazing!
LadyAilith chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
This is so perfect, so beautiful. Thank you for crafting this unique look at their love.
gloriajv chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Wonderful! I'd really love to see where you can take this one!

Thanks.

Gloria
faded-memoirs chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
so beautifully amazing. i should be studying for my final exams, but oh my! at least this distraction is worth it :)
336 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »