Reviews for Summer Dark
mrjelynch chapter 6 . 1/23/2015
Great work! Loved the surprise book of poetry. Too bad the TV show didn't take your story line instead.
Stars in the Black chapter 6 . 11/12/2014
Wow! Very different, but wonderful!
spaceman-earthgirl chapter 6 . 9/18/2014
Great fic, so beautiful.
Father Vengeance chapter 6 . 8/29/2014
Curious. I have no memory of how I found this story. Well I did, and it's wonderful. Great build up and culmination of the dance. Mirroring the prose with Beckett's behavior was an inspired touch. The confession itself, phew. Knocked that one right out of the park. It's interesting in that the happy ending felt less like something you set into place for them, and more like what I'm sure many of us imagine happening naturally if the roadblocks were simply not present. Too easy to be true, but a sweet imagining.
kaskettrh chapter 6 . 8/26/2014
Just read it for the first time. I enjoyed it.
rewritetheending chapter 6 . 8/13/2014
I don't know how many times I've read this, but I guarantee there will be more. It manages to stand out, even while being based upon such a simple idea. The structure alone is breathtaking and probably enough for me to fall in love with this story, but the way you've captured his pain and her need to move them forward adds to my adoration.

I could babble incessantly about your talent, but I'm going to control myself (barely). Thank you again for sharing this small part of you with us.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Even considering what happened to her and everything I still thought Beckett came off looking like a complete insensitive BITCH! when she approached Castle for the first time after recovering from her shooting.
Xmbz28 chapter 6 . 5/29/2014
That is the most beautiful thing I've ever read! You are such a gifted writer and you write them so well!
nolesome chapter 6 . 4/22/2014
Honestly don't remeber quite how I stumbled across this story, but I'm glad I did. It's beautiful, so sad in places but it ends so perfectly sweetly. I love Beckett's determination after she reads the book, how she doesn't shy away from ackowlwdging what she figured out. So good.
Sasha713 chapter 5 . 4/14/2014
I've read a lot of your fics, but this is one of my faves. It was a mini love story. Beautifully written. Holding all the angst and love these two crazy kids have with each other. I'm not usually into fluffiness, but this one is awesome :D ps...I've read your KMC and FMC fics a few times (can't resist good fic) and I've been meaning to ask...any chance of a linchpin/pandora addition? I know you wrote one but, it's such a great double episode. Thought I'd ask (butter you up first with niceness though haha). Again, good work on all your fic xo SashaC.
Saiios chapter 6 . 1/31/2014
Before your eye starts to twitch at the disjointed series of thoughts I am calling a review, just know that I thought the story was beautiful and wonderfully written.

Disjointed thoughts with no transitions in paragraph form:
I liked how the angst seemed natural (inherent in the situation) not manufactured and how you handled the passage of time. I could totally see Castle writing something cathartic under a pen name and I think Kate's character seems consistent with the internal battles we saw in early season 4.
Ok now my eye is twitching, this is why I don't usually write reviews. Anyway I loved the story. *goes back to hiding in the shadows*
kat6919 chapter 6 . 1/31/2014
This was very beautiful.
Melwilliams316 chapter 6 . 1/30/2014
Thank you for such a beautiful story. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
It amazes me that you even had her wondering or not wether Castle would be mad with her, it should of been a forgone conclusion.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/4/2013
Wow! Loved the story. Yet waiting for you to continue with your other beautiful story 'Imbroglio'.
336 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »