Reviews for Summer Dark
eyrianone chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Everyone loves the episode 'Rise' except me I think. And it's the thought of how miserable, how discarded Castle must have felt those three months that makes me dislike it. It's how callous she seems when I know she's not really. I bled for him even more reading this, yet it was cathartic in a strange way - and beautiful.
1822andallthat chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
This is such a wonderful idea ! Wow, I'm so taken with the beginning of this story. You say you don't know where it came from, well I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes :)
Divamercury chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Oh, wow. This was gorgeous. Is this a oneshot or will there be more, because I'd certainly love it if you continued! But even as a standalone this was amazing. Lovely job!

DM
Kate56 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Love this! What a clever twist on the dark summer. I really hope you give us the next chapter so we can see his reaction to her call.
DarkStrider chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Very profound and visceral! Without neccessarily touching directly on it, every word howls about unrequited love that is, in fact, fully requited. In silence, in looks. Wonderful stuff.
pealee chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I am seriously trying to find the right words to say what I thought of this and nothing is good enough. The poem was just beautiful. I can not wait to see this update!
336 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23