Reviews for Summer Dark
jareya chapter 6 . 3/6/2013
Beautiful story, really moving and romantic.
jareya chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
Martha is so real, so wise. Love your portrayal of her, and her talk with Kate.
LewisInNC chapter 6 . 3/4/2013
Beautiful story! Heart wrenching too in the beginning, when she realized how badly she'd hurt him with her absence and lie.
likestarsintheink chapter 6 . 1/26/2013
Can you write my life, please? I'd love to have something this beautiful. Jeez. You are like a god amongst mere mortals. I've read a lot of fanfiction in my time, but this... wow.
MystiStar1 chapter 6 . 1/16/2013
Oh, this is lovely. The book, poetry, and the author name are just perfect. Thank you for posting it. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
The first story of yours I ever read. Amazing. Thanks
Marjorie chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
I really enjoyed this story. It's so original... a different plot from other stories I've read. It was heartwarming and romantic. I loved it. Great job.
Twyger chapter 6 . 12/6/2012
Alexander will save her life and his own apparently. The ending was perfect, the innuendo when she asked him if he wanted to "come inside" was so funny, and him waiting at Tiffany's (I envisioned his hands on the glass ala Mervyn's Dept. Store asking them to "open, open, open") to buy her the perfect ring. Thank you for a nice night of relaxing reading before bed! I am running out of your stories, more, more, more please!
FCN chapter 6 . 11/21/2012
Don't know that I ever reviewed this, but wanted to let you know it's one of my favorites. It stayed with me for a very long time.
Ginger Valkyrie chapter 6 . 10/23/2012
This is sooooo good! Heart breaking at first but so sweet at the end! Thanks sooo much! God bless! :D
Fawkes-Pas chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
This has got to be one of the most heart-touching work of fanfiction i have ever read...

Kinda new to Castle fanfics and i credit that completely to the ending of Season 4... But this piece of prose/poetry was amazing..

Wouldn't have minded more words.. and consequently with more words comes more chapters... :)

Please keep the creative juices flowing in your other endeavors... :)
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 6 . 9/20/2012
Was Rick eating a bagel while he was waiting? Cuz you can't wait outside Tiffany's & Co. and not have some breakfast!

;P

Utterly fantastic work and a brilliant ending worth the wait!
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 5 . 9/20/2012
To quote Kermit the Frog here, "YAYYYYYY!"""

*waves arms frantically*

Ahem...brilliant! This chapter - especially the finale - are made of epic win and I love it!
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
Confetti cannon in a landfill, huh? Yeah...I could see Castle doing that for some twisted reason, something like 100th case investigated or X number of days as partners. Then justifying the action and arguing the paper bits won't mess up a crime scene ;D

Still, the ending of this chapter! Things have just become "Oh shit! It's happening!" and I can't wait for the result! You rock hard!
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
One can only imagine the level of twitterpation Kate must be going through right now...seeing such open promises of devotion and fidelity on the page, so no one can argue that they don't exist, for a private person like Katherine Beckett must be a unimaginable gift...and the greatest source of fear. And you capture all those moments and feeling so candidly...and so perfectly!

:P