Reviews for Summer Dark
tattered.notebook chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
"She attempts a disapproving look, but judging by the warm affection in his eyes, her 'glare' is ending up somewhere around 'gently adoring.' "

This line made me smile. :)

Loved the morning glories. Very sweet. Loved the break room rendezvous. :) The 'I love you's in bed were beyond sweet, and the last line caused me to sigh and then squeal in a way that sounded shockingly like a fan girl. :)

Thank you so much for this story. It's perfectly wonderful. Now, let's see about that sequel, huh? :)

tattered.notebook chapter 5 . 3/15/2012
I heald my breath for the entire chapter. Well, mixed in with a few ragged and shallow breaths. I feel a little light headed now. :)

Definately my favorite chapter so far.

tattered.notebook chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
Holy smokes! I can't even tell you how much I'm loving this story! :)

Oh, and by the way, I'm totally captivated by the snippets of poetry. They're beautiful.

tattered.notebook chapter 3 . 3/15/2012
She bit her lip, the smile on her face refusing to fade. Because nothing had really changed. He was still going to follow her around and make idiotic comments to make her laugh. She was still going to roll her eyes at him. And he was still going to look at her with love in his eyes. Because he'd been doing that for a long time.

…maybe she could start by not looking away.

This last line made me gasp. In a good way. Accompanied with butterflies and happiness. :)

tattered.notebook chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
"Kate, dear, I'm going to exercise my parental right to say whatever I want – " that made Kate laugh"

And me as well :)

Love this little interaction. This is exactly the kind of relationship I wanted Martha and Kate to have. :)

tattered.notebook chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Wow. Just wow. My hand came to my mouth after I read that section, then I read the next line and Kate did the same. Cue girlish giggle. :)

Please excuse the shortness of this review but I am very anxious to read the next chapters.

pampilot67 chapter 6 . 2/18/2012
Ilike your story you take the real people and make a readable story line. I can see ware you are going so go their and keep goimg till you finish in your mind and mine

mike
DELETEMYACCONT chapter 6 . 2/16/2012
Awww! Such a sweet story!
CastellumKeep chapter 6 . 2/12/2012
Lovely lovely lovely! I'm a little late to the party I guess, but better late than never. I've gone in and pulled all of your stories I've missed. This is a favorite and a keeper! Thank you!
blondevor chapter 6 . 2/2/2012
Sequel please! Sooooo great!
changingoceantides chapter 6 . 1/25/2012
This is amazing and beautifully written. Thank you for writing and sharing:)
Tweetyj chapter 6 . 1/19/2012
Oh my God, I really can't describe this, it was on my 'you have to read this' list for a while because of school but as soon as I've started reading I couldn't stop.

I'll tell you, I had a smile on my face the whole time (getting bigger with each chapter though) and in the end I seriously had teary eyes and this is the first story to ever have that impact on me (and I've read a lot, I really mean A LOT of Castle fanfic).

Seriously I can't praise you and this story enough, it won't be enough, it's just so breathtakinkgly beautiful that's all I can think of for now because I'm still kind of speechless!
I'm Widget chapter 6 . 1/19/2012
Wow. I'd forgotten about this story, but two sentences in I remembered how much I liked it. And you didn't disappoint. Perfect ending! Thanks so much for a fabulous read.

Caskett happiness. lol
ZemerGuri chapter 6 . 1/14/2012
Oh dear God, this was beautiful, wonderful, gorgeous and ...awesome and sweet and everything. That ending was amazing i absolutely loved it! Made my heart flutter. You did a terrific job.
reyskywalker15 chapter 6 . 1/14/2012
AHHHHHH. please write a sequel! :D
336 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »