Reviews for Summer Dark
killmypatience chapter 6 . 1/13/2012
this story and that idea of a book written during the summer was just brilliant!add in fav
tinlizzie82 chapter 6 . 1/13/2012
And here I thought that the previous chapter was all we were going to get. I like this ending even better. LOL
NorthernLimelight chapter 6 . 1/13/2012
jsdfbeirufhjhebf SO MUCH LOVE! my heart actually flipped a few times as I was reading this. totally late for work right now but I'm so happy I could care less :)
Fan-Fic-Fan-Phines chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I can really feel Castle's emotion with the poems..the longing, the patience, the pain..thank you for writing a great story.
brainybiologist chapter 6 . 1/12/2012
That ending was just perfect. So splendid and hopeful and *him*.
microgirl chapter 6 . 1/12/2012
What a lovely ending. This was absolutely wonderful. It was sweet, in character, and it left me with a big smile on my face. Thank you for sharing this great story!
RMW46140 chapter 6 . 1/12/2012
The ending seems to be a bit abrupt. Is there another chapter in the works or are you going to continue this story in another fic. Or are you going to move onto another project all together. I think that this story still has somethings to say.
Beetlebug chapter 6 . 1/12/2012
ahh man terrific ending to a really wonderful story!
SushieRoxs101 chapter 6 . 1/12/2012
Dudee! Or I mean, Dudette! you should deff make a sequel and like have the team finding out and Lanie gets all hot and bothered that Kate didn't tell her XD Well, just a thought but you should make a sequel
BonesnCastleFREAK chapter 6 . 1/12/2012
Excellent story :) really touching, and amazing :) well done :D
melindaWRITER chapter 6 . 1/12/2012
Nice. I really liked the ending, it was a good conclusion to a great story.
KMacD chapter 6 . 1/12/2012
Loved the story, but the one line ending? Disappointing.
Jethro25 chapter 5 . 1/12/2012
Top notch. Thanks for the great read, G
jjship chapter 5 . 1/12/2012
Persuasion is my absolute favorite. Redemption and finding courage. So i can see the parallel And this story is so well done I had hoped you would return to this and I zm so very pleased you have. The scene at the fountain is so lovely. Castle so still. And Kate finding the words to try to seek forgiveness.
pealee chapter 6 . 1/12/2012
I love love love this story. Its so beautiful. I wish it didn't have to end. But I love the ending.
336 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »