Reviews for Wings of Fate
Clovere7 chapter 5 . 11/17/2014
All my favorite shippings? ...Seems so. Yay! This has a really good story and such, though, and I absolutely love it. Anyways, poor Joey. Hopefully it gets better for him... Thank you for this story, Sezthekitty-sama!
naruto and twilight fan33 chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
It's good so far
FFX2player chapter 22 . 9/25/2014
You spoke of re-writing this story and advice, if I may offer my two cents: You have a good plot idea, but throwing Pegasus in at that point and not explaining his purpose right away felt contrived. Try to foreshadow more later. Also, why did Yugi's mother die?
Princess of Winter chapter 22 . 9/7/2014
OMG! I loved it!
LicyLionyx chapter 22 . 8/5/2014
Me, i like your story !
Guest chapter 22 . 6/18/2014
Oh. To add on to my previous review, there were a couple grammar and spelling mistake but they were too bad (I've seen writers do it way worse, to the point their story is unreadable). And once again that ending just felt weak and I'm still confused over why they felt it so urgent to hide from their mates especially considering how Yami just basically mopped the floor with Pegasis like it was nothing. I know the whole deal was that their families were being threatened, but with how fast "them" were discovered and destroyed just killed any impact they could've truelly had. The story built "them" up as this threatening and intimidating force that would leave this huge impact and possibly lead to an epic climax/reveal, but in the end it came off anticlimatic and disappointing. This story has cool ideas, the execution was disappointing.
Guest chapter 22 . 6/18/2014
While the premise is interesting, it felt like a lot wasn't explained enough (or not very well) and could've really been more detailed, like how Yugi and his gang feel about how this world is run (as lights/royalty who lived the life of slaves I would think they would address distaste for slavery and the classism/racism/prejudices more) and the politics would be given a bigger role. Also the characters felt really underdeveloped to me. None of the romance really felt natural and the characters didn't really feel that developed. Also because of the above problems a lot of parts in this especially the ending felt really rushed.
SilverShadow123 chapter 22 . 6/16/2014
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FINISHING THIS, OMG I SERIOUSLY LOVE YOU RIGHT NOW :D

And thanks SO MUCH for not ending it with leaving Yami waiting at Yugi's bedside for him to wake up, that would have totally sucked you know. I LOVE how you tied this story up, though I honestly didn't expect for you to end it like this, I still really love it :)

THANKS AGAIN AND KEEP BEING AWESOME!
PhantomBrat chapter 22 . 6/14/2014
Will there be a sequel to this one? It seems like there should at least be a one-shot with Yugi's recovery or something...In all, this was a great fanfic.

Keep up the great work.

PhantomBrat
samaurai chapter 22 . 6/14/2014
Awwso cute. I still kinda wonder if his wings by some form of maricle heal
Orangeblossom Asakura chapter 21 . 4/17/2014
OMG this is a really good story! Please update soon, I really want to know what happens next!
Yaoi-Nee-Chan chapter 21 . 3/25/2014
Please continue this is amazing.
babygirl246024 chapter 21 . 1/15/2014
Please update. I really want to know what happens next :)
animelover132 chapter 21 . 11/28/2013
continue pppllllllleeeeaaaassssseeee!
carolina1k chapter 21 . 11/2/2013
This is really good! Can't wait to read the next ch