Reviews for Modifying Reports
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
I must say that your fanfic if the most arousing one-shot I've had the pleasure to read. The build-up was fantastic, a slow mounting pace instead of a fast, steady race to completition like most other stories go with. The foreplay especially got my attention; the positions were original and interesting, you made Renji tease Hitsugaya alot (which is a rare sight in one-shots, nevermind multi-chapter fanfics), and the captain seems to like loosing control of himself under the care of maddeningly long ministrations. All of these things are my favorites to read, and you got them with my favorite pairing no less. I give my hat to you in congratulations - and profound thanks, for you have made a very satisfied reader out of me.

Now, I only have one question : Do you plan (or have) a sequel?
Andromeda Sage chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Love it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Are you going to write another part after the battle? It be nice to read about that
Lilmiu Shibuya chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
That was really good!
Thanks for writing it
Holymagic chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I just wanted to point out that there is something that isn't matching in your fic. They were together in the captain's office doing the naughty against a wall. So how come they are on the captain's bed sometime later ? You should add a scene between these two parts to show that they got to another room or was it just a small mistake of inattention from your part ?

Nevertheless, i loved it. Good description. Original pair. You worked very well with them ;).

Continue your good work !
Darling-Corinna chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Wow!

I'm a total noob to this couple, and I'm glad this is the first one I've read XD

Oh god, can I go back and review this five more times?

Delectable! The scenes were drawn out in almost a "do-you-feel-naughty" kinda way (it made me laugh! very awesome!) and every moment was... EDIBLE. CX

PSSSHHH transitions are for losers. You kicked whole new levels of ass with this. You get a little gold star sticker! 8D

Thanks for writing; it's extremely entertaining and pretty well-written! A very possible scene between these two... if not in the series then in our minds!
Puzzlechu chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
What are you apologizing for? That was awesome U!

good job
Ayane M chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
BWAH! (dies) I don't look up Bleach fanfic much and never would I have thought I'd find this...this...GEM! Gahhh! Loved it. Was absolutely-freaking-fantastic!
MasaomiTaiyaki80 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Oh my god,I loved this.x_x;; SOMEONE MADE A TOSHIREN FINALLY! xDDD I love this so much,I couldn't stop blushing when I was reading it also,It was so epic. ; A ; I LOVE IT!
brokenheartsandtears chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
So hot. -drewl- lol i can't even spell.
Smut-tastic chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
WRITE MORE SMUT!
OrgasmicYaoi chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
*snickers* I'm surprised Renji didnt get caught though knowing Byakuya he already knows something happened xd I loved Toushiro being uke he's so cute.
SexyBleachGuys chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
OOoh, OH I still trying to get my breath back. That was amazing! Do you have any idea how long its been since a new RenjiToushi came out? Like, a year! Its been horrible, Ive been waiting and waiting and waiting...And then...I go and look today and hurray there was a new story! And I loved it! RenjiToushi is, like, one of my favorite pairings. In fact, it was the very first yaoi I ever read. Thank you thank you thank you thank you sooooooo much for writing this! It was amazing and glorious and beautiful!
Mariana Lestrange chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I really like it.

I would love it to be transported to a story, you know? a pilot to a great romance story.

but thanks any way, it was a great read, and was well writer.